32

"Could you send these down. Oh and you can take the rest of your day off" I said to my assistant. "Thanks" She smiled. I gave her a smile back as she rolled the cart of packages I need to ship of into the big elevator.

I sat in my office signing papers to open a new building in Texas and in Louisiana. I got on computer and looked through my schedule and I have a meeting. "Hey miss lady" I looked up and seen Brandon. Hes my favorite gay person in the world and my janitor. "Hey frannn" I said laughing. He gave me a big bundle of 12 Louis de Funès rose which are my favorite and 12 Lincoln roses. "Why you me roses. Thanks frannn" I said smiling hard. "Oh there not from me sis it was some fine tall dude that told me to give these to you" He said grinning hard. "Ok" I smiled.

I looked at the card attached to it but it didn't say anything. I sat the flowers in a vase I had on my desk.

2 hours later*

I arrived at home and went upstairs to take a shower. After I got out I threw on a sports bra and some tights. I put on my fluffy slides and walked downstairs. I called lamont and told him could he bring kulture back. So I can have her for the next couple of days since I was off. I went into the kitchen and walked right back out. Ion feel like cooking nothing.

I turned on the rush hour 2 and watched it. I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it and to my surprise it was August. "Hey Aug" I said "Wassup" He said hugging me. "Come in" I said. He walked and sat on the couch.

"What yuh been up to" He asked.

"Working, really. That it" I said and he had a smirk on his face. "Wat" I said confused at why he was smirking. "Nothing". He said still smirking. I heard a knock on the door.

I got up and opened the door. "Ma ma" Kulture said smiling falling into my arms. I kissed her on her face over and over again. I missed my baby. "Wassup" Lamont said. I looked up at him. "Hey" I said. "Can I come in, its hot as hell out here" He asked.

"Uhh yea" I said moving out the way. "Who dis nigga" He asked. "Who is you nigga" Aug shoot back. Why I let him in. "Diamond you fucking dis nigga" Lamont asked. "I'm (gco).

"Nigga dat nun of yo fucking business" August said. "August st-" If they don't stop cutting me off. "You look real familiar" Lamont said "fuck you talm bout" August said. "Nigga you shot me". My eyes got wide asf what tf is they finna do. I looked a August and he had a smirk on his face.

I looked at Lamont and he looked pissed asf. Before I knew it Lamont pulled his gun out and Cocked it back.

Nayah 🌻

R.I.P shooter love you boo😔🎲💙