Ch 44 🍏

After all the cleanup was done and everyone had retired to their rooms for the night we decided to sit on the front porch and swing listening to the frogs croaking

"Its such a beautiful night and view from the porch. I could get used to this." I smile.

"Really? You would leave New York for this and me?" He asked.

"More for you but yes I would. I can work from anywhere but convincing Sid and Derrick would be a different story." I laugh.

Worth placed his arm around my shoulder. "Where you serious earlier about baby talk?"

"I've always wanted kids. I mean I don't know when the right time would be but every parent says they aren't ready but if it happened I wouldn't be mad about it. How about you Worth? Do you want kids?" I ask.

"I always thought I would like a few running around the ranch. I was hoping some of the other guys would supply some but so far that hasn't happened." He chuckled.

"Well you are the oldest and they look up to you so probably waiting on you first." I laugh.

"We can go practice if you want." He smirks.

"Is that so? You want to put a baby in this?" I giggle.

"I would preferably have a wife first." He said.

I swallow hard and look into his eyes. "You want to marry me?"

"I've thought about it. I know this has been a whirlwind romance Holland but I love you and I see us taking that next step at some point." He said looking at me.

I smile at him. "It has crossed my mind a time or two and I love you and your family."

"I love you too sweetheart." Worth leans over and kisses my lips.

"Oh come on guys!" Chad calls out in the dark.

"What are you doing in the dark?" Worth asks.

"Well, I was hoping I could find more food I'm hungry again." Chad laughs.

We both laugh. "I'm sure there are some leftovers." Worth said.

We all three get up and head toward the kitchen. Worth opens the fridge and Chad has his head rammed in. "Oooh, I see different pies Boston creme, peanut butter pie, and banana pudding."

"I think I'll take some Boston creme please." I smile.

Chad turns around and laughs. "You sure you don't want Texas cream Holland?"

"Nope already had that smart ass." I laugh.

Chad almost drops the peanut butter pie. "I swear you surprise me every time you open your mouth."

"That's what he said." I giggle.

"OMG, I'm just going to sit down and shut up." Chad laughs.

Worth chuckles. "Well, I'll take some banana pudding and don't say anything dirty Chad."