Ch 32 🍏

After getting dressed we walk back downstairs and Aunt Shelly is on the couch watching law and order

"I love this show." I smile at her.

"I watch it all the time. So what made you jump in the swimming hole Holland?" She asked.

"He dared me too and you know I won't back down from a dare." I laugh.

Worth chuckles... "That reminds me I was going to send it to Derrick and the boys."

I stick my tongue out at him. "That's ok they will like it I'm sure."

"So Aunt Shelly while I was at Worths ranch I met a man that was from here. Maybe, you know him. His name is Daniel.. umm.."

Worth smiles. "His last name is Rogers."

"Oh yeah I forgot but he said he lived here before moving to Texas and he looks around your age," I said.

"Hmmm, can't say that I do doll. That was many moons ao though." She said brushing it off.

"Have you heard from your mother Holland?" Aunt Shelly asks.

I scow... "A few months ago she only wanted money and I said no so I haven't heard from her since."

"You're probably better off then. Last I heard she got arrested," she said.

"What? Again?" I said.

"Yeah, she was downtown harassing people for money. If you ask me she needs to stay in until she gets better. It's sad that her life turned out this way."  Aunt Shelly said.

"When she got pregnant with you and her guy left she just fell apart. That's when she started sleeping around and then wasn't long she had been through a bunch of men and along came Derrick." She said.

"Ohh you don't have the same father?" Worth asked.

"I don't think so she said the guy didn't want the baby and left but I heard he left because of the military not because of you doll." Aunt Shelly said.

"She never gives straight answers and she doesn't even know who Derricks dad is," I said.

"Man, that's rough. But its people like you that step up Aunt Shelly. Holland is a beautiful, smart young lady who I am happy I met." Worth said.

"How long have you two know each other?" Aunt Shelly asks with a twinkle in her eye.

"Probably a month maybe." Worth smiles.

"You two remind me of my late husband when we begin courting. My Howard he was so romantic and he looked at me the way Worth looks at you. You kids look in love and it doesn't matter how long you have known each other or been together."

I wrap my fingers through Worths. "That's sweet Aunt Shelly but we got to get in bed. We plan to leave early to get back to Texas." I said.

"How long are you staying?" She asks.

"Umm I was just going to spend one night but I may spend the weekend. I need to talk to Derrick first." I laugh.

"That boy can handle it. He loves you and will do anything for you doll." Aunt Shelly said.

"Not to mention he has taken a liken to Worth quiet a bit," I said.

We all stand up and I hug Aunt Shelly goodnight and we all head upstairs.

Worth sits down on the bed and I begin digging in my bag. "What are you looking for sweetheart?"

"Oh, some things I have for Aunt Shelly." I pull out some makeup samples and an envelope full of money.

"Money?" He asks.

"Yeah she usually won't take it but I always leave her cash when I'm here," I said.

"Damn how much is in here?" He fans the envelope.

I laugh... "5k and a bunch of samples for her and her friends. She fusses when I leave money since I bought this place for her. But I don't want her to never want anything after how she took care of us." I said.

"You are such a great person Holland I'm glad that your mine." Worth smiles.

"Yours huh?" I walk over to the bed and kiss him.

"I'll be right back going to run this down to the table with a note. Do you want anything?" I ask.

"Maybe a glass of water and you." He smirks.

I giggle... "Be right back." I tiptoe downstairs to the table and put the samples and the envelop of cash and write Aunt Shelly on the front and tuck a small note inside.

I grab a bottle of water and back up the steps. Once inside I see Worth laid out on the bed with no shirt on. I hand him the water.

"I hope she doesn't see that note until morning or she will be mad that I left money. I can take a fussing over the phone or text but not in person." I said.

I slide into bed and lay on my back. "I just love her so much Worth and I want her to have it all if I can supply it," I said.

"Sweetheart I think all she wants is your love and for you and Derrick to be happy. I don't think she wants money or anything else." Worth said.

Worth leans over and kisses my cheek. "You are something else and that's why I like you so much."

I roll over to face him. "I like you a lot too. I'm so happy I met you. It was meant for us to meet you know?"

Worth puts his arm around my waist. "I think it was meant to be as well. They say when you aren't looking it will smack you in the face and the first time I saw you I was smacked."

I giggle... "I noticed your tight jeans but it was your eyes I saw first and then your smile. But what I like the most was your relationship with your family."

"Really? That's what you liked? Not my sexy ass?" He laughs.

"Oh I liked that but your heart and how you interact with your family I liked more," I said.

"Even my hard..."

I laugh... "Hey! You know I like that!" I reach under the covers and wrap my hand around his hard cock. "I think he likes me too."

Worth grunts. "Oh, he does he likes being inside of you more." He said kissing my neck.

I roll over on top of him. "Maybe if you can be quiet you can put him in."

Worth kisses my lips and raises my hips up and slides up inside of me. He covers my lips with his to keep me from screaming out and pushes up in me faster and faster. He pulls my ass cheeks apart and goes harder.

"Yes... Worth! Yes." I whisper. "I'm so close."

"Come on my cock baby. Give it to me." He pushes in deeper and faster.

I bite my lip and my body starts to convulse and jerk.

"That's it baby give it to me." Worth said going a little faster until he releases deep inside of me.

"I'm glad you are on birth control or you would be pregnant." He laughs.

I lay my head on his chest and let out a sigh. "That's something I've never thought about."

"I think you would be a good mother. You are very loving and you have so much love to give." He said.

"Maybe one day I would like to be one." I yawn.