Ch 83 🍏

When I crawl into bed tonight and Worth's not there it seems weird to be away from him

When I crawl into bed tonight and Worth's not there it seems weird to be away from him. But we wanted our marriage to last and not spend the night together.

So the girls and I are in the house and Worth went over to stay with Dustin. I can't wait to go to sleep because I know when I wake up our wedding day is here.

I decide before I go to sleep that I want to write Worth a letter of how I feel and how I cant wait to marry him.

After that I lay down and go sound to sleep and woke up several hours later by Jess, Emma and Sid laughing. "Morning sleepy head!" Sid giggled.

I pick up my phone and see a text from Worth.

📱Good morning my beautiful wife. I love you.❤️

I smile reading my text and send a reply.

📱Good morning my handsome husband. I love you too 💚

"Well, let's start with your makeup," Jess said.

I sit down in front of a mirror and let Jess do my makeup while Sid is fixing my hair and Emma is picking out my jewelry.

There is a knock on the door...

"Who is it?" Emma said.

"It's me Chad I have a gift for Holland," he said.

"Wait guys I have a note for Worth. It's over on my nightstand." I said.

Emma grabs the note and opens the door just enough to hand the items back and forth to Chad.

She hands me a box with a letter attached. I open the letter and begin to read.

My most beautiful wife Holland

I went out and got this the other day and each charm represents something we have done together. I love you with all of my heart and I can't wait to kiss my bride. I will love you forever Worth.

I open the box and pull out the pandora bracelet. There is a heart for our love and an apple for how we met. And a jet for our times flying and a tube of lipstick for my company and a baby rattle for Poppy and wedding bells for today.

"Here let me put that on you," Sid said smiling.

"It's so pretty and he is so thoughtful. All the charms mean something." I cry.

"No crying! You got makeup on." Jess laughs.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry it was just so sweet." I smile.

Once makeup and hair are completed Sid gets my dress out of the bag.  My dress is beautiful it's a Harlow Island Maxi dress strapless with a diamond beaded accent around my waist and ruffle upon ruffle that falls to the floor.

"Your dress is beautiful Holland!" Emma said.

"Thank you I had a friend design it for me. I love all the ruffles. Now I may need you guys to help me to get in it. I hope Poppy doesn't cause it to not fit." I laugh.

"Aww look at your baby bump," Jess said.

"It's getting out there huh? She's growing like a weed." I laugh.

Once in the dress I look in the mirror and don't even recognize myself at all. Sid places the veil over my head and fixes it in my hair.

Once everything was finished and we all looked beautiful it was time to go and see Worth waiting at the end of the aisle for me.

When we open the door and head toward the stairs Daniel is waiting on me. His eyes sparkle and his lips turn up into a smile. "Oh, Holland you look beautiful." He said.

"Thanks, Dad. Will you help us hold my dress to get us in the side by side to get near the area?" I ask laughing.

"Sure thing just show me where." He said following the girls toward the door picking up my dress.

Once on the side by side, we head down near the orchard where Emma has everything set up perfectly.

The girls fix my dress and Daniel takes me by the arm and the music begins to play and I look up to see Worth standing at the end of the aisle waiting on me smiling wiping his eyes.

Once down the aisle Daniel kisses my cheek and places my hand into Worths. He squeezes my hand and smiles at me.

"You look absolutely beautiful sweetheart." Worth said.

"And you look good enough to eat in that tux." I giggle.

After repeating word for word after the preacher he pronounces us, husband and wife. Worth cups my face in his hands and lays a big kiss on me and dips me back before he picks me up and carries me under the orchard.

"I love you Mr. Maverick," I said.

"I love you too Mrs. Maverick." He smiled and leaned in for another kiss.

"You look so beautiful Holls and I'm glad your mine." He kisses me again and we head over to the reception area and take a seat.

We get up to cut the cake when there is a commotion and I look up to be staring back into the eyes of my Mother and Adam. "How in the hell did these two get here?" I pick up my dress and stomp over to them.

"Who told you that you could come to my wedding?" I yell.

"Holland honey calm down I wanted to see my little girl get married." Mom said.

"Bullshit you just want to cause trouble and Adam no one invited you here. I refuse to let either of you ruin my day!" I yell.

Worth and Derrick come running over to where I am. Derrick look like he could kill someone and when Worth saw Adam he had daggers in his eyes.

"Noone invited you onto my property so I suggest you get your asses off now before you get shot." He said.

"That's no way to talk to your mother in law SON," Beth said.

"I'm not going to tell yall again. You're not going to upset my pregnant wife. Now you will be escorted off my property." Worth said.

Derrick and Chad ushered them away from us until we couldn't see them anymore.

Worth came back over to me and hugged me. "Don't let those pieces of shit ruin our day." He attaches his lips to mine in a deep kiss that makes me forget all about them and focus on his lips and my new last name.