Ch 18 🍏

Getting back to the office we get on the elevator talking and not paying attention that someone else was in the elevator with us

I was giggling and smacked Worth's chest. I looked up and noticed it was James and he didn't look too happy.

"Ohh... Hi James! How are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine. How about you Holland?" He asked.

"I'm doing ok." I smiled.

"I see you made it back in town." He said.

"I did... We arrived last night." I said.

"Oh, I see." He said.

The elevator beeped and James stepped off.

"Is that the guy you cock blocked?" Worth laughed.

I laugh and turn to him. "You make it sound bad but I guess so. I mean I never intended to sleep with him it was just dinner."

"I don't think he thought the same thing." He chuckles.

We step off the elevator and Sidney rushes over. "Holls... Ryan Denton is in the conference room waiting for you."

"Who?" I ask.

"From Pinky Stash and he's mad." She said nervously.

"It's not my fault about their money issues. Grab Derrick to go in there with me, please. Worth you can go to my office and relax I'll be back soon." I said.

"I can do that." He smiles.

I take a deep breath and head to the conference room. Derrick meets me at the door. We open the door and Ryan stands. He's a tall good looking man in a suit but doesn't hold a torch to Worth.

"Mr. Denton please have a seat," I said.

"Ms. Kane, Mr. Kane." He said as he sits down.

"I hate to come unannounced but I need to talk to you about you backing out of my company." He said.

"Let me stop you right there. I don't want my name associated with something like this scandal your company has got itself into." I said.

"That's the thing I had no idea what was going on. I had my sister running most of it but she's since been fired and I'm trying to get it back to where it was." Ryan said.

"I'm sorry that has happened to you Ryan really I am but I'm not going to back you again. I'm trying to come out with more lines of product and I can't get mixed up in this." I said.

"This is BULLSHIT!" He yells. "I will build it back up and be the company it was but I need your help," Ryan said angrily.

I smile calmly at him. "Until you get it back to where it was I will consider backing you again and not a minute before."

Ryan stands and hits his hands on the table.

Before Derrick or I could say anything the door swings open and Worth walks in with his arms crossed. "The lady said no and it doesn't matter how much you scream and pound on the table the answer is still no. So I suggest you walk out now before I walk you out." Worth said sternly.

I smirk at Ryan. "I think we are done here, Mr. Denton."

Ryan jumps up and stomps out of the room.

Derrick laughs and pats Worth on the back. "That was awesome."

Once Derrick walks out I close the door and smile at him. "God that was hot Worth."

He pins me up against the door. "Hot huh?"

"Did I say that out loud?" I giggle and bite my lip.

"Yes you did and you are hot. Especially holding your ground. That pretty boy thought he would win you over with his looks." He said.

I put my hands on his chest. "When I walked in and he was smiling the first thing I thought was well he's a nice looking man but he doesn't hold a torch to Worth."

Worth smirks and presses his body against mine and smashes his lips on mine. He nibbles on my bottom lip. I gasp and open my mouth a little more for him to enter.

Worth pushes his tongue into my mouth and tangles his tongue with mine. I moan out and wrap my arms around his neck then jump up and wrap my legs around his waist while his hands are holding me up under my ass.

We deepen the kiss and I am so wet I am about to combust. I can feel his erection grown as I rub against him.

Worth growls... "Holland we gotta stop because if we don't I may fuck you on this table." He said against my lips.

"Don't say that because now I feel I may just let you," I smirk.

"Are you saying that you are wet for me?" He whispers in my ear.

"Oh god yes!" I lay my head back on the door. My legs still wrapped around his waist.

Worth kisses me again and bites on my bottom lip. He looks down and unbuttons my dress pants. I watch him and bite my lip as he looks back at me basically asking if it was ok. His eyes were so full of lust.

He slid his big hand down the front of my open pants and into my panties. He brushes his finger on my small bundle of nerves and I gasp. He slid his finger on down into my opening.

"God sweetheart you are so wet." He whispers and then kisses my lips and my jaw and down my neck and licks and sucks a little bit. He begins to move his finger in and out of me adding a second finger and takes his thumb and flicks my nerves.

I wrap my arms tight around his neck and ride his fingers. I bite down on his neck a little bit. "Oh god Worth I'm about to come," I whisper.

"Come for me Holland. You feel so good on my fingers just let it go." He whispers.

I moan again and come on his fingers. Worth smiles and kisses my lips. He pulls his hand out of my panties and brings his fingers up to his mouth and sucks my juices off. I watch him and it's making me even more turned on.

"Is it hot in here?" I giggle.

"Oh yeah, it is."He kisses me again and lets me down. Which allows me to button up my pants.

"Holland I swear I've never done that at a workplace." He said.

"I can't say I have either but I enjoyed it." I smile at him.

I kiss him a couple more times. "Let's get ready to head to the house."

"I'm right behind you." He winks at me.