Ch 25 🍏

Once the limo takes off Holland reaches over and interlocks her fingers with mine

Once the limo takes off Holland reaches over and interlocks her fingers with mine. "I'm not sure what you said to him but I hope he backs off." She said.

"I was nice and polite but he better if he knows what's good for him," I said rubbing my thumbs across our interlocked fingers. "I would do anything for you Holland."

We pull up at her building and Rodney walks around and opens the door. "Thank you, Rodney! I left you some money in the seat. You have a good night ok?" Holland smiles at him.

"Thank you, Ms. Kane and Mr. Maverick." He said.

"Thanks, Rodney!" I tip my hat at him as we walk inside and over to the elevator.

Once the penthouse door opens we go upstairs. "How about we change and then we can head out on the balcony and have another glass of wine?" she said.

"Sounds good to me I'll meet you in the kitchen," I said walking into my room to change.

I change and walk downstairs to find Holland in a comfy sweatshirt and a pair of leggings and she's in the kitchen grabbing wine glasses and a bottle of wine.

I walk into the kitchen with a pair of joggers and a t-shirt on with a flannel shirt over the top opened up.

"Can you grab us a blanket off the couch please?" she asks.

I grab the blanket and follow her outside. "Well, this looks comfy," I said.

"I come out here from time to time to read or come up with ideas. Mostly just to think." She said.

Its a two-seater recliner looking thing with a thick cushion on it. We get on and I pull the blanket over us.

She hands me a glass and pours the wine in. "Even though you can't see the stars this is relaxing." I smile over at her.

"So what do you think of New York?" She smiles.

"Ummm it's about what I thought with all the hustle and bustle and fast-paced but I've enjoyed spending time with you." I lean over and kiss her cheek.

"I'm glad that you are here." She reaches under the covers and places her hand on my thigh and her head on my shoulder. "So how long are you staying?" She asks.

"Maybe one more day then I got to get back to the ranch. Dustin has done well-keeping things running I will admit it but I've never given him a chance." I said.

"Daniel is getting a bunch of berries isn't he?" She asks.

"Oh yeah, every year I sell them to him. They make some of the best preserves." I said.

"I would love to try some. Let me know when he has some made up because I will pay for them." She said.

"I will for sure." I kiss her forehead. "He really liked you Holland. Did you know he grew up in Tennessee as well?" I asked.

"He did?" She asked.

"Yeah he told me a small town but I don't remember now. He might know your Aunt Shelly." I said.

"Wow, a small world but he didn't mention it." She said.

"Probably because he thought you were from New York but I'll ask him when I get back," I said.

"Sounds good." She sighs.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I squeeze her hand.

"I never thought going on a work trip would lead to this and I wasn't expecting to find someone I like spending time with. Do you think this is happening to fast?" She asked.

"I don't sweetheart because the heart wants what it wants and by now I hope you know I'm serious about this and us. When you know you just know as they say," I said.

Holland raises up and looks at my face. "And you know?" She smiles.

"Oh, I know for sure." I smile at her and lean in and place my lips on hers. She opens her mouth and I deepen the kiss.

I pull her tighter as our tongues intertwine together. Panting fast Holland brings her hand up and wraps it around my neck pulling me closer to her. When we release from the kiss we just stare into each other's eyes.

"Wow." I chuckle... "You sure know how to get my heart pumping."

"Yeah, mine too." She smiles at me and wraps her arm around my waist. "I love laying here with you Worth and I'm going to miss you when you leave." She said.

"I'm going to miss you too sweetheart." I kiss the top of her head and snuggle down under the blankets with her and fall asleep.

A couple of hours later Holland wakes up looking around realizing that we are still out on the balcony. "Worth! Wake up we need to get in bed." She shakes me.

I yawn... "I guess we did fall asleep out here huh?" I stand up and grab the blanket and follow her inside.

We walk upstairs to her room and remove our clothes and get into bed. I pull her close to cuddle her and we both fall back to sleep.

A couple of hours later the alarm goes off waking us up. Holland yawns. "I just need to work half a day and then we can spend it doing whatever you want to do."

"Sounds good but lets shower and save some water," I smirk at her.

"Save water huh?" Holland raises her eyebrow. "Sure why not."

After stepping into the shower I soap up her loofa. "Turn around so I can wash your back," I said.

Holland turns around and I bite my lip when I get a good look at her luscious plump ass. When I spin her back around she smiles at me. "Sweetheart you are so beautiful." I scrub from her neck down and pinch her nipples lightly.

I slide the loofa down past her navel and dip my finger inside of her. Holland titles her head back and moans.

I slip another finger inside of her moving them back and forth. Holland reaches for my hair and tugs on it gently. I stand up and kiss her lips gently.

Holland moans in my mouth. "I need you inside of me now." She jumps into my arms and wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

I push her up against the shower wall and plunge inside of her and moan.

"Holy Hell!" I grunt out while pushing in and out of her faster. Our lips find each other's and soon do our tongues. I break away and kiss and suck on her neck.

"Oh, Worth I'm so close." She moans out.

"So am I sweetheart." I moan and go a little bit faster until we both are coming together.

I lean my forehead against hers breathing heavily. I chuckle... "You are something else Holland."

"So are you." She giggles... "We better shower so we can get to work.

"Yeah because we have made a mess." I laugh.

" I laugh