Ch 45 🍏

Once the rest of our clothes are removed I pull her to the edge of the counter and plunge into her

Once the rest of our clothes are removed I pull her to the edge of the counter and plunge into her. Holland wraps her arms around my neck and our lips meet as I go deeper inside of her.

"God you feel so good." I moan against her lips. "I love you Holland," I said pressing my lips harder to hers.

"I love you too Worth! Faster please I'm so close." She moans.

I grab ahold of her ass and pound into her harder until she releases and soon after I shoot warm spurts inside of her.

I pull out and go and grab some toilet paper to clean her up and then carry her to the bed and lay her down. I hop in bed behind her and wrap my arm around her and kiss her shoulder. "Thank you, sweetheart," I said.

"Your welcome." She wraps her arm around mine. "I love you Worth."

"I love you too Holls." I kiss her shoulder again and lay down to snuggle and sleep.

The next morning Holland woke up when she heard me rustling around in the room. "Go back to sleep sweetheart I'm going out to the stable with pops to clean up. I'll wake you when I come back in." I said.

"Ok if you are sure." She yawns.

"I am." I lean down and kiss her head. "Sleep well, sweetheart."

A couple of hours later I walk back into the bedroom to hear the water running in the bathroom. "Hey, Holls I'm back," I said.

"Hey get it all done?" She asked.

"Yeah pops and I cleaned up the stables and rode around the ranch. Do you care if I join?" I ask.

"Of course I don't mind." She said while I removed my clothes and joined her.

"I missed you." I press her soapy body to mine and kiss her lips.

"Well I was asleep and I didn't have time to miss you but I'm glad you are back though." She smiled.

"I'm really going to miss you when you leave tomorrow," I said.

"I don't even want to think about it Worth. We have spent so much time together that I can't stand the thought of being away." Tears well up in her eyes and she tries to blink them back.

"Oh, sweetheart don't cry." I try to brush her tears away with my went hand. "I'm going to miss you so much but we can facetime and text as much as you want," I said.

"Ok we can try but if I can't be without you I'm flying right back." She laughs and reaches up and kisses my lips and wraps her arms around my neck.

I pull her in tightly and deepen the kiss. "I love you so much Holland. Now let's not be sad let's get dressed and have breakfast with the family. Plus I think Daniel wants to spend time with you. Maybe we can go over there?" I ask.

"Sounds good to me." She smiles after getting dressed and putting on some makeup and pulling up her hair when her phone beeps.

📱Hey, Holland this is Angela at the lab. We are ready for you to pick out containers for your skincare line.

📱Hey Angela! I'll be back in the office tomorrow and I can get up with you ok?

📱Sounds good! Just let me know.

"What's got you smiling Holls?" I ask.

"Oh, the lab said they are ready for me to pick containers for my skincare. You think it would be a good time to talk to Chad?" She asked.

"I do. Let's go have breakfast and maybe you can talk to him privately in my office before we see Daniel." I said.

"Ok, let's go then I'm starved." She smiled and kissed my lips.

Walking into the kitchen everyone was all smiled. "Good morning you two." Josie smiles.

"Morning everyone!" Holland said and walks around the table and takes a seat beside Chad and Worth sits on the other side.

As plates and silverware are being handed out Holland leans over to Chad. "How are you this morning?"

"I'm good Holland and umm thanks for the talk last night." Chad smiles at her.

"Your welcome! Listen I want to talk to you about something in private after we eat." She said.

"Sure." He smiles picking up his fork.

I place my hand on Holland's leg and rubs it.

"Breakfast was so good." Holland laughs rubbing her belly. I nudge her. "Stuffed are we?"

"Oh gosh, I eat too much." She giggles.

I tell Chad to come up to my office once he's done eating.

Holland thanks Clara for breakfast and follows me upstairs. "Here you sit at my desk and let Chad see you in work mode. I am just here for moral support or I can step out when he comes in." I said.

Chad knocks on the door." What's up, guys?"

"Come in and shut the door please," Holland said.

Chad looks nervous. "I feel nervous what's going on?"

"I want to talk business with you and Worth says I'm scary in business mode." She laughs.

"I don't know how I can help you but let's hear it." Chad scratches his head.

"As you know I'm making a skincare line with the apples from the ranch and I saw some of your artwork and I was wondering if you would help me design the containers I put it in. The lab called earlier and I'm ready to pick a container and I would really like your help. Of course, I'll pay you." She said.

"Really? You want my help on your product?" Chad asks.

"I do Chad. I think your drawings are awesome and I feel that you can help me get the look I'm looking for which right now I have no clue what that is." Holland said.

"I would be honored I mean I just need to draw things up and access to a computer," Chad said.

"Would you be willing to travel to New York and help me look at containers?" Holland asks.

"Absolutely! I can right Worth?" Chad asks.

"Yeah you can but I don't know if I trust you around my girl," I smirk.

"Come on man at some point shes going to be my sister in law," Chad said.

I laugh. "Your right about that." I wink over at Holland.

" I wink over at Holland