Ch 69 🍏

A couple of days pass and we are back in Texas

A couple of days pass and we are back in Texas. We had a great jet ride with Sidney and Will. He seems like a nice guy.

We are about to head out to see the office building that Emerson found and Sidney is going to meet us there.

We finished up our breakfast with the family and head out to my truck.

"I need a lift please." Holland giggles.

"I may need to get some running boards for my wife huh?" I smirk.

"But then you couldn't lift me up Worth." She giggled.

We pulled up at the building and Emerson's friend Bo was waiting on us along with Sidney and Will.

"Thanks for meeting us Bo and letting us take a look," I said.

"Oh, you're more than welcome. I'm going to unlock it and let you guys have a look around and you can lock up when you're done ok? Here is my card and let me know if you need anything." Bo said.

"Thanks again, Bo! I'll let you know if I'm interested or not." Holland said.

We walk in and look around. I don't say much because I don't want Holland to be persuaded by me. "Well, what do you think?" I ask her.

"I think this is great! It's very doable and way enough room and plus downtown I like that. What do you think Sid?" She asked.

"I love it Holls! It's perfect we have enough rooms and those 2 conference rooms are awesome. I think this is the one." She smiles.

"I think so too Sid. I guess I need to talk to Bo right away." She said.

"He shouldn't have left but he probably doesn't have anyone make a decision right away. You did see the space in pics and I'm assuming you were figuring out where things were going on in your mind huh?" I laugh.

"You know me well Worth. Yes please call him and have him come back down here and tell him to bring a contract or whatever he needs because I can pay at any time." She said.

"So how far do you live from here Will?" I asked him while texting Bo.

"Oh just over on mulberry dr. So what five minutes or so." He said.

"Oh wow not far at all. Is your dad's name Harry?" I ask.

"Yeah, it is you know him?" Will smiles.

"I do know him, nice guy." I smile

Bo pulls back up smiling and walks inside the building. "Well, guys I've never made a sale that fast." He laughs.

"Well, this girl knows what she wants, and when she does she wants it now." I laugh.

"So umm do you want to rent it or do you want to buy it?" Bo asks.

"Oh buy it for sure. I don't want to rent anything." Holland said.

Bo hands over a contract for her to look over and at the price and she reads over it carefully and signs it. "How do I go about giving you the money?" She asks.

"I need you to come down to my office and we can finish up the paperwork there if you don't mind. It's not far from here." Bo said.

"Sure that's fine with us. Thanks for coming Sid I will text you later and let you know what's next." She said.

Once we left Bo's office with keys in hand Holland was so excited. She face-timed Derrick to tell him the good news. Said she would be back on Monday and she would hire movers to get things rolling.

"I'm so happy you got what you wanted sweetheart," I said.

"Well, almost I'm not Mrs. Maverick yet." She smiles reaching across the truck for my hand.

Later in the evening while Clara was cooking dinner Emma and Holland were outside around the table going over wedding things. So I decided I would go check on the animals.

"Hey Worth wait up!" Chad hollers.

I turn around and wait for him to catch up to me. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" He said.

"Sure what's up Chad?" I ask.

"Well I want to take you up on your offer and umm build my own house. I know you have a lot going on right now but I wanted to talk to you about it." Chad said.

"I'm glad to hear that. We can get started on it. Did you pick the spot you wanted?" I asked.

"The one closest to Emerson I think." He smiled.

"Well you know with Holls buying that building downtown I bet she will need your help more. So its good that you want your own house and be on your own so to speak." I said.

"So you are ok with it I mean with everything going on?" Chad asks.

"Yeah, I'm happy you made that decision. With us getting married and Holls moving in soon it would be nice to have the house to myself." I said.

"So Holland bought a building downtown?" He asks.

"Yeah she did a big office and Sidney and Derrick will be moving here too and come to find out Sidney's boyfriend you know," I said.

"I do? Who is he?" He asks.

"Will Murray. He said you guys were friends and his dad is Harry." I said.

"Oh, yeah we went to school together. It's a small world but I'm happy its all working out for you. I'm really happy you found your person Worth." Chad smiles.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm going to head back to the house but get you a drawing of how you want your house to look or if you like Emersons get his blueprints and I'll call get things lined up for you." I said walking back to the house finding Emma and Holland giggling about something.

"So hows it going over here?" I sit beside Holland lean over kiss the side of her head.

"Well, Emma here knows exactly what I want and is already putting it together quickly." She smiles.

"I can't wait to marry you Holls." I smile.