Ch 65 🍏

I am so happy that she said yes

I am so happy that she said yes. I wasn't really worried that she wouldn't say yes but I'm relieved that it's over with. I look over at her and she is so beautiful and she's looking down at her ring.

"You really like it?" I say to her.

"I love it Worth its exactly what I would have picked for myself." I smile as we pull up at the Peachtree and we all start getting out.

"Congrats on your engagement Ms. Kane." Rodney smiled.

"Thank you, Rodney! You park the limo and come in and eat with us ok?" I pat him on the back.

We get seated and all of the people around this table I love one way or another and I'm happy they are all here.  Now we have to figure out when to have a wedding and how we are going to live.

We all order and filled up wine glasses for a toast. Chad stands up. "I want to give the toast tonight if I may. To Worth and my future sister in law Holland who is so kind and helped me to see the light. Congrats on our engagement. Love you both!" He holds up his glass and we all clink ours together.

"Thank you, Chad." Holland smiles.

We are all laughing and eating when I catch a glimpse of Adam. I place my hand on Holland's leg and whisper that Adam is here in her ear. She looks worried but before he can come over to our table and embarrass her Chad steps in front of him and turns him around.

Holland smirks at me and holds in her laugh when she sees Chad turn him around. "I'll be back sweetheart." I stand up and follow Chad and Adam.

"I just wanted to congratulate the happy couple," Adam said.

"We don't need you to wish them anything. I want you to walk out and not embarrass yourself, buddy." Chad said.

"Holland would want me there." He said.

"No she wouldn't Adam and this is the last time I tell you kindly but fuck off and leave us alone." I tip my hat at him and head back toward my fiance.

Chad walks back a few minutes later and sits down. Holland mouths thank you to him and he smiles and winks at her.

The rest of the dinner went off without a hitch and an hour and a half later we are all back in the limos heading back to the penthouse.

Derrick offered Dustin, Emerson, and Chad to stay with him and Aunt Shelly so we would have more room. We all decided to meet back up in the morning downtown for some breakfast before we all went back to Texas. Well besides me I'm staying a few days.

Once back to Hollands we changed and then she and I decided to go outside on the balcony and relax under a cover and have some time alone.

"I'm so happy Worth I can't even explain it. This engagement means more to me than my launch tonight." She smiles.

"Your launch was very successful sweetheart and I hope I didn't outshine it." I stare into her eyes.

"To hell with my launch my real life is what is more important. I love you Worth and I'm ecstatic." She smiles laying her head on my shoulder.

"So what did Adam want? It was nice how Chad stood up for me." She said.

"He claimed he wanted to wish us well but I told him to fuck off and then I left and I'm not sure what Chad said to him," I said while rubbing her arm.

"I love sitting out here with you. I tried coming out here after you left but it wasn't the same." She giggled.

"Do you still have those cute lace panties on?" I whisper to her.

"Maybe I do." She giggled looking up at me.

"How about we go to the bedroom and let me see?" I tease her.

"I'm ready when you are Worth." She gets up and straddles my lap.

"Whoa someone may see us out here sweetheart," I smirk.

"I know I was just teasing you a little bit." She winked and got up and headed toward the door.

"Wait for me." I jump up and head inside laying the blanket across the couch. Not a person in sight besides my sisters asleep on the couch. We quietly tiptoe upstairs to her room and lock the door behind us.

When I turned back around she was standing in front of me in her lacey set just staring at me. I grab her around the waist and pull her close to me. I drag my lips up her neck and bite on her ear.

I walk backward with her until her legs hit the bed and she falls back on her back. I move on top of her with an elbow on each side of her head kissing her lip.

"I love you Holland so very much and you look so sexy in that fuck." I lean down kissing her neck again moving slightly to the top of her breast. She arches her back and I reach around and undo her bra.

Her nipples look like hard little buttons so I lean down and lick around one nipple and lick and suck pulling on it slightly before moving to the other one doing the same thing. I drag my lips down her stomach and past her belly button until I reach the top of her lacy panties.

I hook my thumbs in them and drag them down to her bald glistening goodness. I run my finger in the crease until I touch her hard nub and she gasps. I lean in and grab the nub with my teeth and bite it gently then lick and suck on it before sliding down further until my tongue is inside of her hot wet core.

I move in and out until she moans and quivers under me. I raise up and stare into her eyes as I slide a finger in and out of her moving back and forth a few times before sliding back up her body and kiss her lips.

She helps me to get my clothes off and it isn't long till I am balls deep inside of her. I try to be quiet but can't help but moan when I sink into her feeling how good and wet she is.

This is different than our usual pound it out. This is making love as my thrust goes slow and slower until we both reach our peak and come together. I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight and place soft kisses all over her face.

"I love you Worth." She smiles up at me.

"I love you too sweetheart. Maybe we should get some sleep the clan will be up bright and early." I said.

We clean up and snuggle together under the blankets wrapped up in each other and doze off to sleep.