Ch 60 🍏

When the alarm goes off I don't want to get up

When the alarm goes off I don't want to get up. We slept in because they don't have to leave early. I turn my head to see Worth sleeping. I take the time to go over his features. His long eyelashes and his pouty lips I love to kiss. The stubble on his face that I love to feel against my skin. I'm so going to miss him.

I get out of bed and change and pull my hair into a ponytail and head downstairs. I make a call to have a big breakfast delivered and once it arrives I head upstairs to wake everyone.

"Come on babe I got breakfast delivered." I smile.

"Ok, I'm coming." He said.

I walk down the hall to Emerson's door and knock. "Hey, Em I got breakfast come join us.

"Ok be right there." He said.

I knock on Chad's door. "Get your ass up Chad I got breakfast."

"Shit ok be right down." He said.

I laugh going down the steps. I do love messing with him.

I set the table and open all the containers when arms wrap around my waist and kiss my neck. "Morning sweetheart." Worth said.

"Morning! I figured you guys could use a good breakfast." I smile.

"It's very nice of you to do that for us because I'm hungry." Worth smiles and grabs the orange juice out of the fridge.

Emerson and Chad walk down the steps rubbing their eyes. "Morning sleepy heads." I laugh.

"Good morning Holland. Thanks for this breakfast." Emerson said sitting down.

"Yeah, that's nice of you Holland. I'm starving." Chad said taking a seat.

Worth walks back and grabs some glasses and pours the orange juice before sitting down.

"I think we should propose a toast." Worth smiles.

"Well go ahead then." I smile at him.

"To business and love. Cheers guys!" He said.

We all clink glasses and take a sip. "I hate you guys are leaving but I'm happy that you got to come and experience a day in my life and business," I said.

"I'm happy we got to come too. I could see myself doing more of this stuff." Chad said.

"Once my product comes out and I promote yours and Emersons name on my product you may find more work." I smile.

"That would be nice Holland." Chad smiles.

After breakfast, the guys decided they wanted to go out and buy a few trinkets and things.

"Just be back by 1 pm so we can get ready to get on the jet by 2." Worth said.

"Alright, we will. We just want to pick up a few things for everyone." Emerson said as they headed out the door.

Worth and I clean up what's left of the food and put the plates in the dishwasher. "So what do you want to do sweetheart?" He asked.

"I want you Worth," I smirk.

"Right here in the kitchen?" He asks.

I nod my head and he grabs my hips and puts me on the countertop. "What if my brothers walk in?" He said while kissing down my neck.

"They won't they will be gone a while," I whisper throwing my head back so he can get better access to my neck.

He looks into my eyes and kisses my lips hard. "God I love you." He said while pulling my joggers down along with my panties. He rubs his fingers onto my nub and sinks a finger into me. "Looks like you are ready sweetheart." He moans.

"I'm more than ready so give it to me Worth." I bit my lip as he pulls his hard cock out and I scoot to the edge of the counter when he pushes deep inside me.

"Oh fuck that feels so good." I moan out while he is pushing deeper into me. I wrap my arms around his neck and stare into his eyes while he continues thrusting into me.

"Oh, Holls fuck you are so wet. I can't get enough of your body." He leans in to kiss my lips.

I tug and hold onto his lips as he thrust a few more times causing me to scream out his name while my body convulses with pleasure.

He thrusts a few more times until he comes inside of me. He leans in and kisses my lips again.

"I think we should go upstairs and shower together now." I smile at him as he lifts me off the counter and I pull up my joggers and he chases me up the stairs and into the bathroom.

We strip down naked and I cut the water on to get warm. He picks me up in the shower and I wrap my legs around his hips.

"I can't get enough of you sweetheart. I'm already ready to go again how about you?" He asks.

"Oh, I'm more than ready for you Worth." I smile helping him to place it at my opening.

He teases me with his tip rubbing against my nub. His strong arms wrapped around me holding me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his jaw and down his neck.

He pushes me up against the wall of the shower with water spraying over both of us as he thrusts up into me. "I love you so much, sweetheart."

I moan out... "I love you too Worth oh so much but give it to me harder."

"You say harder is that what you want?" He asks.

I shake my head yes as he thrust harder and harder. I lay my head back against the wall and enjoy feeling so full with his body rubbing against mine. He leans in and kisses and bites on my neck and down to the top of my breast leaving his mark.

"Oh, Worth right there yessss! Fuck yessss!" I moan out.

"Sweetheart I can't hold it much longer you feel too good." He moans out.

The warmness washes over my body and my stomach flutters as I find my release and it wasn't long after that he found his as well. "That may have just got you pregnant." He smiles at me.

"Then what would we do?" I smile at him as I grab the loofa.