ʜᴏω ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14)

SOOOO GUYS hello once again...

Have you watched Breaking Dawn Part 2, well I haven't but I'm planning because for the A Thousand Years ending song I think : )

And I was inspired .... Ahahahaha

And also, I have to tell you, the book has to go through many CHAPTERS before the EPILOUGE ! so you people thought it was over; you thought wrong.

And at chapter 15, I have a song that would fit there (I think, don't judge me)

Shut up now Josh.

Here You Go Guys !

-Josh Stylinson <3

And the title has a resemblance, LOOK !, (HOW CAN I LOVE) when I'm afraid to for watching you stand alone.

How Can I Love (Chapter 14)

Josh's POV.

"Josh, Josh... were here." As soon as I heard those voices, I tried to open my eyes, but the shining light of the lamp post in front of our house prevents me from opening them. I feel that I am being lifted but I broke it and standing independently, my feet began to wobble from the reawakening of my body. I wobbled for like a few seconds and then I regain my balance, then I rubbed my eyes to make my vision more vivid. And I saw my way in the house.

I entered the house and looked at the wall clock to check the time, as I had left the venue, the time was like 22:34, I was really surprised that it only took us 30 minutes to arrive, usually it would take us 1 hour and 30 minutes to arrive. I would most certainly go to my bed and sleep for a long period of time, but I would like to watch television first before I sleep. It sooths my mind and lets me think even straight than usual.

I hastily went to the leathered sofa and slammed myself to the soft cushion and grabbed the remote besides the sofa. I opened the news because it will alert me if that storm would hit us so I could prepare for the aftermath. The storm has dispersed unknowingly, scientists couldn't explain what was happened to the storm that should had hit us. But, the good news is that we won't have to repair what will be damaged from that storm.

Then I switched to the local news channel to see what has happened while I was sleeping. Then I heard the news reporter saying this.

"A car has been reported severely damaged near the junction of Manlala Highway and Oxinona Highway. The 8 cars were badly hurt." As she mutters with deep regret and despair in her lips, "So far, all 8 cars have no casualties, but all are severely ..."

I was trailed off because my body really wanted to relax and have its relaxation; I was in a huge trance.

* * * * *

As my eyes started to open, I could feel that I had slept for a long time because I was really tired and needed to sleep early. I rubbed my eyes to remove some of the hindrances of giving me a bad vision, I fixed my hair without looking at the mirror and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat.

It seems that I had forgotten something, oh that's right. Oliver kissed me, I was going to say 'I Love You Too' but I was too discouraged to reply. I had to make it up, I wanted someone who will make me happy and accept me for who am I, but the question is: am I prepared to have another boyfriend

Sure it's risky because first of all, not that I trust him, he's a little bit famous and also, from my observation from facebook and twitter, they skyrocket with likes and favourites. And also, he will have no time for me because he has to practice for his mall shows and every presentation that they will illustrate.