A Promise with Neji

______________

Hello guys! Christmas is in a few days, and honetly, I've been obsessed with Kuroko's Basketball. I want to marry everyone in it. Legit. I feel as if this will become a problem in the future, but eh. Have agood read! I really liked writing these last few chapters, so expect more! The end is coming soon! Literally, I can't thank you guys enough for just reading my story. <3

I don't own Naruto, just Kaji and her plot.

Peace

______________

Kaji's POV

I stretch my hands above my head, enjoying the early morning chill. I walk to Sakura's house, it not being that far away from me, and knock on the door.

I hear people crambling to come get the door, and Sakura's mother, I hope, answers the door.

"Hello! Hi!" She says energetically.

"Hello, Mrs.Haruno. I was wondering, is Sakura-chan home?" I ask politely, my hands connected behind my back.

"Oh, yes, one minute!" She says, leaving the door open and rushing upstairs. I hear her footsteps rushing up the stairs, and she yells down, "You can come in if you like!"

I nod my head, though I know she isn't able to see, and walk inside Sakura's house. I close the door quietly and walk towards the couch, sitting down on the soft plush. I hear a crash upstairs, some yelling, and a loud chuckle. I quietly laugh to myself, hearing somebody rsuh downstairs.

"Kaji! What're you doing here so early?" Sakura asks frantically, rushing to fix her hair and her PJ's. I walk to the stairs and look up at her, smiling.

"Sakura, I wanted to teach you something. I heard you were starting to train with Lady Tsunade, so I thought I could give you a few pointers on chakra control." I say breezily.

Her eyes light up quickly, and she grabs my hands and rushes upstairs, dragging me behind her. She quickly reaches her room, throwing me inside of it and slamming the door shut.

She rushes on her bed, sitting criss cross. She looks at me with interested and ready-to-learn eyes. I smile at her and crack my knuckles, preparing to give her my speech on chakra control.

I know Sakura will be an amazing Medic Ninja one day.

(Time skip)

I wave goodbye to Sakura's family, turning towards the park again. It was only about noon, and I was with Sakura for about 4 hours. I gave her a few chakra contorl scrolls from the Tora clan, and she was very greatful. From the very start of Team 7, I knew she had unbelieveable chakra control. Maybe not as much chakra as Naruto, Sasuke, or I, but much better control of her specified amount.

I make it to the park, the sun shining directly above my navy blue hair. I scan the park finally spotting who I was looking for.

"Shino!" I yell from across the park, making his head turn away from the bug he was looking at, and turn his head towards me.

I run towards him, sitting down right next to him and staring at him.

"Spend the day with me." I say bluntly, my hands on my knees. Shino scrambles back, fallig to the ground with a thud and almost throwing his glasses off.

"Why would you want to spend the day with me?" He asks in a monotone, after he turns back to normal.

"I find you interesting." I reply to him blandly.

He stares at me for a while, and I stare at him back. This goes on for a while until he finally releases a sigh, and gets up. He holds his hand out for me to stand up, and I gladly take it.