A Dress and a Bottle of Sake

___________

Hey guys! How is your break going? Getting enough sleep? Good! Here is another chapter, as promised, hope you enjoy! Up above is a reallyyyyyy cool pic of Kaji, I don't own it!

Sadly, I don't own Naruto. I only own Kaji and her plot.

Peace

___________

Kaji's POV

I walked along the dirt paths of Konoha, enjoying the chattering of the citizens.

I stop and look around, trying to find a dress shop.

"There it is." I mutter under my breath, finally spotting a store that sells dresses and kimono's.

I walk inside the store, the smell of cherry and strawberry flooding my nose. Not in a bad way, of course. It smmells amazing.

"Welcome! Can I help you find anything?" The stroe clerk says cheerfully, clapping her hands together.

I chuckle at her enthusiasm, "Oh, yes, thank you. I'm buying a dress for a friend, do you have anything in purple?"

"Oh yes! Purple is one of the most popular colors this season! Do you have anything specific in mind?" She says, taking my hand and leading me to a certain part of the store.

"No, not really. I just wanted to get my friend a gift." I say loftily, smiling at the store clerk.

"Oh, that's understandable." She says, stopping in her tracks. "Here we are!" She says happily, pointing to a rack of color coordinated, light to dark, purple dresses on a rack.

"Do you need any more help, ma'am?" She asks politely.

"No thanks you, but I'm grateful for your help so far. Thanks." I tell her, bowing a little.

She nods back, and goes to help the oncoming customers that are entering the store. I start browsing through the dresses,skipping through all of the dark ones, and finally coming upon one dress that I think she would love.

It's a light purple dress, with even lighter purple frills under it. It's simple yet elegant, reaching just above the knees. The bust is the lighter purple that is underneath the darker one, and is sealed off by two darker frills, covering the hem line. There is a bow under the bottom frill, and on the bottom of the dark purple fabric hat is the skirt, there is a small amount of lace.

I grab the dress off of the rack without looking at the pricetag, walkign back up to the front of the store. I put the dress on the counter, and the nice lady who helped me find the dresses rings it up for me.

"Did you find everything all right?" She asks politely, stirring up some conversation.

"Oh, yes. Thank you." I tell her.

She smiles and puts the bag with the dress on the counter, holding out her hand.

"That will be 12074 yen." She says politely.

(A/N That is 100 US dolars )

I nod my head and take out my scroll, making the money poof out. I hand it to her, and she takes it, stashing it back into the cash register.

"Thank you! Have a wonderful day." She says, waving to me.

I nod my head and take the bag, strolling out of the store. I walk over to the Yamanaka Flower SHop, and immediately see Ino smiling at a customer who just bought some lillies.

The customer walks out, and she turns back around, doing something behind the counter. I walk up to her and tap the counter, accidentally startling her. She smooths out her hair and smiles at me, "What can I do for you, Kaji?"