The Start of My Suffering

_________________________

A/N: Hey guys! Ah, I am still eating that celebratory cake, so how about you just enjoy the chapter while I eat. Peace!

*Disclaimer* I don't own Naruto. But hey, Masashi, if you wanna trade I mean I'll always be here.. Just sayin..

__________________________

Just as the ninja said, two days passed by and we landed in The Land of the Moon. From what I have gathered, The Land of the Moon is a vacation island. Great, now I can watch other people and their families have a grand old time while I sit here wallowing in my sorrow.

"Kaji?" One ninja asked. " We are here-"

'I know that, idiot.' I say in my head.

"- so could you get on the dock now? We will lead you to the King."

I nodded, vacant of emotion. I followed the two ninja through the town, who apparently don't know what red eyes look like. People pointing fingers. Whispers. Insults.

The fact that I looked like a dirty serial killer, covered in a mixture of blood and dirt, didn't help.

I can already fell the bullying coming to me. I'm not even a jinchuuriki yet. Why are people so unaccepting of people who look different from them? Is it really that big of a deal? I guess the fact that I look like a killer would make them think bad things, but...

I sigh softly, and take in my surroundings, trying to ignore all the hateful glances. Now that I actually see where I will be living for the next 6 years, I can't help but like the views that I will be able to see. The water is crystal clear, not one piece of trash in the surrounding beaches.

I look back at the roads that I previously walked. Now that I am at a higher point walking to the castle, I see the bustling crowd. Kids playing kick ball in the middle of the streets, tourists with smiles that are so big I start to become worried that their face will break due to strain. The overall mood? Happiness. I guess that mood hasn't reached me yet. Probably never will. Who knows?

I guess throughout my day dreaming I didn't realize the ninja were talking to the security guards at the gate of the castle. The guards grimace at my appearance, and call for a maid as they open the gate to let us in.

A maid comes rushing out of one of the many doors, and automatically knows that I was the one who the guard asked her to take 'care of'. She yanked me by my arm, dragging me into the castle leaving the two ninja behind her to sweat drop at the maids urgency. She rounds way too many corners to get to a bathroom, and then pushes me in there, telling me to take a shower while she fetches me new clothes so I look "presentable" for the king and the jinchuuriki. I could care less about what I look like, but the dried blood was getting sort of uncomfortable on my skin.

I turn the knob of the shower to cold, because I prefer cold showers, and stripped. I folded my clothes as neatly as I could and placed them on the floor, as the countertops look way to expensive to get blood on. I walk into the freezing shower, feeling goose bumps arise all over my body. I wash my hair and body, looking at all of my clans blood go down the drain. I rinse my body off one more time to see if I could get the blood off. Physically, there was no blood. But it was there. I could feel it. Crusted on my back, all over my hands.

I couldn't get the blood off of my hands.

I stopped staring at my hands when I heard the maid knock on the door, telling me that the clothes I would be wearing would be on the counter next to the sink. I turned the knob again, stopping the water, and grabbed a towel from the drawer under the sink. I dried myself, and started to put on my clothes, but every time my eyes landed on my hands, I would just stand there. A minute later I would snap out of it, but it took me 15 minutes to get dressed. I ran a hand through my navy blue hair and put it in a high pony tail. Opening the door, I see the maid waiting for me.