Awakening Powers

______________

Hey guys! How are you all doing this fine day? I hope you are all having a wonderful day, and happy early Thanksgiving!

I don't own Naruto *insert sad face here*

Peace

_____________

Disinfectant and death. That's what I smelt when I finally woke up. 

"I'm in the hospital."  I aloud, my voice hoarse. I look around and spot the cup of water on the bedside table, chugging it down. The cool liquid slides down my throat and I immediately feel refreshed, setting the empty cup back down where it used to be. I pick up the letter, knowing its from Kakashi telling me what I missed.

Dear Kaji,

You have missed a lot. The Akatsuki are after the tailed beasts, and they tried to capture Naruto. Sasuke found out about this and rushed over, and Itachi used the Tsukuyomi on him. The new Hokage, Lady Tsunade, healed him. You missed the Third Hokage's funeral, as you were in a short coma. I'm glad you feel a little better. You've been out for days, so I hope that sums everything up. Please report to the Hokage oce you have fully healed.

From,
Kakashi Hatake

I get up and walk around, leading myself to where I sense three familiar chakras, ignoring the sinking feeling in my chest when I read about the Hokage and the Akatsuki.

My eyes widen at the scene. I see Naruto flying at Sasuke with a Rasengan, I've read about that jutsu in papers but haven't actually seen it. Then, I see Sasuke flying at Naruto with Kakashi's chidori, about to kill him. I look down and my eyes widen even further in horror, I see Sakura running in the middle of them. I sprint towards Sakura, throwing her back a few feet. I jump up at the right moment and power chakra into my hands, holding them in front of each boys' jutsu. They both hit my hands, and I feel an immense amount of pain in my palms.

I see both of their guilt ridden eyes fall to the floor, landing on their feet. Kakashi poofs up to the roof, and rushes to me, picking up both of my hands. He sighs at me, placing my hands down gently.

"Kaji, you are lucky that you put that wall of chakra on both of your hands. Had you not, you wouldn't have arms any more." He tells me, making me sigh in relief, but wincing when my slightly burn hand hits the ground. He turns sharply to both boys.

"And what did you think you two were doing?!" He yells at them, making Naruto shamefully drop his gaze to the floor and Sasuke shifting his head to the side indifferently, but I could see guilt hidden in his eyes.

"You could have killed each other, Sakura, and Kaji!" Kakashi yells at them. I see Jiraiya the Toad Sage poof up and take Naruto away somewhere, just as two nurses come in to look at what happened. They rush over to me, each of them taking one of my damaged hands in theirs. I wince slightly, but they don't stop.

"The right hand is more damaged than the left hand, and the left hand was injured by electricity." One of the nurses says. I hear a faint growling in the distance, before their chakra fades away. Kakashi walks up to me, and chops my neck, making me fade into the darkness yet again.

(Time skip yay)

I open my eyes, awakened by the continuous beeping of a machine that I hated deeply. 

The heart rate monitor. Dun, dun, dun.

My eyes open and I wipe away the grime that’s formed in the corners, finally being able to see clearly. I look out the window and see the moon, my eyebrows furrowing. 

"I sense Sasuke and Sakura near the gates. I know Sakura would want to get frisky with Sasuke, but outside?" I mumble to myself, throwing the covers off of me and walking to the window, which was conveniently left open. I power chakra into my feet, knowing that my bandages hands are of no use.