Forehead Bashing

__________

Hey guys! I'm so so so so sorry for not updating that much! But this weekend I'm going to write all of the rest of the battles with Kaji and the Akatsuki, maybe even more if I have time, so watch out! Well, enjoy! (It's kind of short but most of the battle scenes will be!)

I don't own Naruto *sits in depressed corner*

Peace

__________

Kaji's POV

"Begin!" Tobi yells flamboyantly, throwing a green flag into the air.

Both Hidan and I came up with a compromise for this battle, seeing as I wanted to improve my skills and he wanted to test his out on me.

This would be an all out Taijutsu battle.

No Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, just a plain old fistfight. He couldn't use his scythe and I'm not allowed to use my kekkai genkai, so it's a fair fight.

I get into a defensive position, waiting for him to come at me. I hate making the first moves in battles, but I will if I have to. I usually prefer to be on the defensive side so I can tire out the enemy, and then effectively use my skills against them. But, that's just me.

Hidan rushes towards me at top speed, and we begin to duke it out, each of us throwing our best moves towards the battle.

-Pein's POV-

I, along with the other members of the Akatsuki, watched with interest as Kaji began to dodge Hidan's attacks. Hidan was a formidable opponent, and he was very outspoken. He was the only member of the Akaksuki who didn't respect me like everyone else did, and I didn't care. As long as he was willing to do his missions then I was... accepting.

My Rinnegan eyes watch as Kaji keeps blocking his moves, and I immediately recognize a plan forming in her head.

Hidan throws a punch to her stomach, successfully hitting his target. She flies back a few feet and back flips at the last second, landing on her feet. She winces slightly as she uses her hand to rub the forming bruise. She narrows her red eyes at Hidan, who stands there smirking victoriously. He makes a move with his finger, as if to say, 'Come and get me, weakling.'

She grinds her teeth together and shoots towards him, her speed easily matching his. Hidan is fast, yes, but Kaji is faster. Not faster than me, but close, that's for sure.

His eyes widen a fraction before smirking, getting in a defensive position. In no time, Kaji is throwing a barrage of punches at Hidan, and I can tell some of the Akatsuki members are having trouble following the battle. Itachi has his Sharingan on, and it's no problem for me, as I have the Rinnegan.

Hidan keeps blocking and blocking, obviously getting annoyed with her constant punches. She finally hits him, sending him flying back a few feet.

Hidan and Kaji both rush towards each other, and Kaji is the first to throw a punch. Hidan catches it in his hand. She smirks slightly, and jumps up, Hidan still having a firm grip on her hand. She rolls around in the air and uses her leg to kick him in the face. He uses his free arm to block the kick, and Kaji adjusts her position so her other fist has a good view of his vulnerable stomach. He didn't have enough time to let go of her other fist or her leg to block it, and she hits him in the stomach.

Hard.

He unknowingly lets go of her limbs and flies back, towards the wall, but he uses his legs to kick off of the wall. He flies, literally, towards Kaji. He grabs a handful of shuriken and launches them at Kaji, who blocks most of them using her own kunai, although some did scrape her.

I see blood dribbling out of a few fresh scratches, which she ignores. She immediately retaliates, grabbing all of the shuriken that Hidan threw, and chucking them right back at him. He swiftly dodges all of the shuriken, making Kaji growl in annoyance. She narrows her eyes at Hidan, who is now in an offensive position. He darts towards Kaji, who is slightly panting now, and tries to kick her. She uses this opportunity to grab hold of his foot and launch him over her head. Kaji slams Hidan into the ground, but Hidan knew she would do that. He uses his hands to spring off of the ground and do a back flip, taking Kaji with him. He uses his foot that Kaji is still holding on to, slamming it on the ground. Kaji follows suit, her whole body crashing against the uneven dirt. Hidan back flips back a few times to create distance between him and Kaji, so she won't attack him when he least expects it.

She stays still for a few moments, then slowly gets up off of the ground. Her eyes meet his, and she slowly wipes blood off of her face. She looks down at the hand that's covered in blood and gets a faraway look in her eyes, before shaking her head and smirking at him.

He gets a confused look in his eyes, before he starts to hiss in pain. He lifts his foot up to reveal a kunai lodged in the foot that Kaji was holding on to. He yanks it out and angrily throws the kunai on the ground, getting into an offensive position.

But I look towards the other side of the field, where Kaji is mirroring Hidan. Both are in offensive positions and heavily breathing, and I see Kaji take something out of her pouch. Hidan adjusts his footing a little bit, but keeps his eyes trained on Kaji. She throws the item on the ground, and a huge puff of smoke covers both of them.

All we can hear is the clanging of kunai's, along with a few hisses. We hear one last noise, but then everything falls silent.

The smoke starts to clear, and many of us lean forwards in our seats to get a better view of the scene.

The smoke finally clears, and we all see Hidan and Kaji lying on the ground.

They both have blood dripping out of their foreheads, probably the result of them bashing their heads together as the final blow. Konan walks down there calmly and feels their pulses. She lifts her head up and nods at me, signaling they were both alive.

She would be an amazing addition to the Akatsuki.