It's Called Teamwork

__________________________

What up guys? Ok so I have become overcome with the feels because I was watching fairy tail all over again and I just watched the episode where Loki was about to dissappear and I just couldnt function. asdfghkl

Well here is the chapter! I DO NOT OWN NARUTO! But I wish I did.. (Masashi plox)

Peace

__________________________

"Well, how about you guys introduce yourselves?" Our new sensei asked.

"How?" Sakura asks.

"Things you like. Things you hate. Hobbies, dreams for the future. That kind of stuff." He replies to the stupid question.

"How about you introduce yourself first! You seem kind of suspicious.." Naruto muttered.

"Me? I am Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes.. are none of your buisness. Dreams for the future..? Never really thought of them. As for hobbies.. well I have lots of hobbies." Kakashi finished boredly.

He only told us his name, what an ass.

"All he really told us was his name." Sakura muttered, to which Naruto nodded his head in agreement.

Sasuke and I just sat there.

"You, in the orange." Kakashi said pointing to Naruto.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki! My likes include eating ramen! And my hobbies include eating different types of ramen and comparing them! But I hate the three minutes that you have to wait after pouring the water in the ramen cup! And my dream is.. To become the greatest Hokage! So everyone will stop disrespecting me, and look up to me!" Naruto exclaims happily.

I smile softly at him, before turning back to a stoic expression. Not that anyone would notice it, I have a mask on.

"You, with the pink hair." Kakashi says.

"My likes are.. well the person I like is..." Sakura starts to squeal. "My hobbies include..." She squeals even louder this time. "And my dreams for the future are..." Sakura exclaims, basically screaming.

"So basically your likes are Sasugay, your hobbies are stalking him, and your dreams are to have sex with him?"

She glares at me, and Sasuke shivers, but then realizes that I called him gay (A/N I don't have a problem with people bein gay! I support it 100%!) and glares at me too.

"Be quiet girl." Kakashi says.

I narrow my eyes slightly at him as he asks Sasuke about himself.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate just about everything, and like almost nothing. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I will restore my clan.. and kill a certain someone." Sasuke finished evilly.

"Don't bust a nut." I snorted.

Kakashi looks to me and signals me to tell everyone about myslef.

"My name is Kaji Tora. I like blood, killing, and training. I hate everything, except Naruto. My hobbies are none of your buisness. My dreams for the future? I don't dream." I finish.

They all look at me strangely, except Naruto. He already knows.

"Ok well you all are different! Thats great!" He says, faking excitement. "Well tommorow meet at training grounds 7, at 5 AM, for a survival exercise."

"Wait I thought we were supposed to go on real missions! We already did that stuff at the academy!" Sakura complains.

"This isn't like your previous training." Kakashi says.