The Silver Haired Stranger

_______________

Hey guys! Again, sorry about the short battle scenes *sweatdrop* I'm just not too good at making them long hehe.. Here is another chapter, and it isn't a battle scene, so it should be pretty long! Well, have fun reading!

And sadly, I don't own Naruto. But I wish I did. And sadly, I'm broke so I'd never be able to afford it.

Peace

_______________

Kaji's POV

I woke up to someone poking my cheek, and I groggily powered my fist with chakra and punched them into the wall.

"Ughh. Just wake up, you little shit!" I hear Tobi tell me, back to his deep voice.

"Are you ok Kaji?" I hear Itachi yell from the kitchen, or living room.

"Just fine, it's not like I was sleeping or anything!" I yell to him sleepily, rolling out of bed and falling to the floor.

I hear the rocks crumble down to the floor from the wall that I punched Tobi into.

I finally get up, slowly, and pad over to the bathroom across the hallway. I turn the water on, then go back to the door and lock it. I mean, I'm in a cave with 9 guys, you can't be too careful.

I strip and fold my sleep wear neatly on the countertops. I pull back the curtain and step into the freezing water. The hairs on my body stand up when the droplets hit my back, and I relax into the cold water. I grab the shampoo and conditioner mix, coconut scented, and start to wash my long navy blue hair. I leave it in my hair and scrub my body, shaving my legs and making sure I don't smell like shit.

I wash off all the bubbles from my body and turn back around so the water hits my hair directly. I look down and see all of the fluffy bubbles wash down the drain, and I run a hand through my hair one last time before I turn the water off. I wring my hair out and step out of the shower. I grab a towel from the towel rack and wrap one around my body, and grab another one for my hair. I proceed to dry my long locks, and throw the wet towel into the hamper.

I reach over to the counter and remember that I only took my sleeping clothes with me to the bathroom.

"Shit." I mutter to myself, rewrapping the towel around my body and unlocking the bathroom door. I tuck my sleeping clothes under my arm and walk out of the bathroom door. I calmly walk across the hallway and back to my room, passing an open door.

With everyone in it.

They all look at me, and I walk over to the door and slam it shut. I huff and feel the heat coming to my cheeks.

I push the embarrassment down and continue to my room, where I finally get in some comfortable clothes. Just a pair of black spandex shorts and a shirt with ramen on it.

"Oh, I borrowed this from Naruto..." I say out loud, remembering sleeping over at his house and not having a shirt to sleep in. Naruto gave me one of his casual graphic tees, this one, with ramen on it. I loved it, and I just hoped he didn't notice that I still had it.

I open the door or my room and walk to the kitchen, my stomach growling in anticipation. I finally reach the desired location, and dive for the cabinet with the pans in it. I just guessed which drawer it would be in, and thankfully I chose the right drawer.

I take out two pans, one for bacon and the other for eggs. I check the clock on the wall to my right, and notice that it is actually pretty early in the morning. Only 7:30, so the other members should be up around 8. Save a couple, who are already up.