My Dream

____________________

Hey guys! School has been such a drag ugh why can't they teach me something useful like how to balance a check book >:( Well, here ya go! I've been wanting to update, but school is being a meanie so TGIF!

I don't own Naruto :,(

Peace

_________________

I shot up from where I was sleeping. Nightmare.

I looked around from where I was, white walls and a heart monitor. So I'm in a hospital. I looked to my left and saw Sasuke sleeping on the chair next to my bed.

Wait what?! Sasuke died!

I frantically look around the room having a mini panic attack, until my eyes stopped to the bedside table. I look and see an envelope with my name on it, and I reach my hand over to it. I grasp the thin paper in my hand and unravel it, reading what was inside.

Kaji,

If you are reading this then that means that you finally woke up. Sasuke didn't die, he was put in a temporary death state by Haku. So if you see him in your room, no he is not a ghost. We carried you back from our mission, you were asleep for 5 days, and counting, due to chakra exhaustion. Hope-

I look to see the neat writing was cut off with a messier handwriting.

Hope you feel better Kaji!!!!

That's probably Naruto.

Sorry, that was Naruto. Well, we haven't done any missions because we only do them together, so when the nurses let you out come over to the Hokages office and tell him so he can come and find me.

-Kakashi

I breathed out a sigh of relief. It didn't say anything about major injuries, although I can see Sasuke still has some bandages on him. I look out the window and see that it is about 3 AM, earlier than anyone would ever wake up. I jumped out of the hospital bed and ran to the chair with my clothes folded neatly on it.

I looked back to see Sasuke still sleeping soundly, and I quickly stripped from the hospital gown into my clothes. He wouldn't wake up right when I was changing. I re-tie the mask around my face, as it was getting loose. I walk up to Sasuke and kiss the top of his head through my mask, before quietly opening the window. I throw both my legs over it and then quickly shut it, sprinting off to my secret spot.

It took me about 10 minutes, the hospital was all the way on the opposite side of the village.

Once I got to the lake, I immediately walked to the moss covered rock, and looked up at the stars.

'I kind of miss Itachi. Is that bad?' I ask in my head.

'Nah kid, don't sweat it. Your getting to the age where a man and a woma-' Minoru starts but I quickly put up a mind block.

"Jeez, don't wanna hear that gross stuff." I say aloud.

I hum as I think of what song I want to sing, finally deciding on one.

(This is called "Welcome To My Life" by Simple Plan, check em out guys!)

Do you ever feel like breaking down?

Do you ever feel out of place,

Like somehow you just don't belong

And no one understands you?

Do you ever wanna run away?

Do you lock yourself in your room

With the radio on turned up so loud