Punches From Sakura

________

Hey guys! I have been on an update roll now xD so I hope you enjoy this new chapter, IM JUST SO PUMPED TO WRITE! (Have a wonderful day)

Well on a second note I don't own Naruto just my OC's

Peace

________

Kaji's POV

Thankfully, we haven't arrived at the island yet. We just stopped at another part of the coast to get supplies and let the Prince and his son rest.

Right now, we were in a circus tent. There was a slightly heavy clown being tossed into the air, only to have his hat fall of and be taken into the air by a giraffe. The audience started to clap, for a reason I know not, because this wasn't entertaining at all. A few kangaroos started to box, something I was slightly interested in, but it was sort of distracting. Sakura was yelling in the background the whole time, yelling 'LEFT!' And 'RIGHT!' while punching at the air (and accidentally punching Naruto).

The announcer, who by the way, had a really cool mustache, suddenly grabbed the microphone just as the lights dimmed. One single ray of light was pointed at an opening a few feet above the ground, and out came a beautiful tiger.

It was a silver saber tooth tiger with darker silver markings all over it, and had piercing yellow green eyes. I smiled softly at it, thinking of all the goofballs who I summon chilling at Taigakurifu, literally meaning Tiger Cliff.

I miss them.

My attention goes back to the tiger, who is jumping down to lower platforms, jumping through rings of fire, and then finally landing graceful of the dirt.

"Welcome Chamu! And here comes his friend, Kiki!" The announcer yells through the microphone, a tiny monkey wearing a hat and vest coning out of a small door on the wall, jumping in Chamu's head. He does a few, um, monkey noises, and grabs an apple from a cart near them.

"Alright audience, we need total silence. If he is off by one inch, it's goodby Kiki!" The announcer booms, watching an archer aim at the apple Kiki is twirling over is head, while Chamu stands on his hind legs and tilts left and right.

However, Hikaru sees this as a challenge, grabbing his small wooden bow. He aims perfectly, and in a matter of seconds, and the apple falls down to the floor, with Hikaru's rubber arrow sticking right in the middle.

The announcer suddenly gasps, "What a good aim you have there sunny! Let's see if you can shoot this!" He says, watching as Kiki grabbed another apple. Kiki put it on his, or her, head and sits on Chamu's head. Chamu started to trot around the circle in the middle of the arena, sometimes catching my eye.

Hikaru waits for a moment, then fires.

He shoots it perfectly again.

The announcer jogs up to Hikaru, "You deserve a prize sunny!" He exclaims, throwing his hand up in the air.

Hikaru cuts him off, "I want him." He says strongly, pointing towards Chamu. I shake my head, this was a bad idea. Hikaru would get impatient cause the wild animal wouldn't trust him in a few minutes, then throw him away.

I knew that was what would happen.

"Oh sunny you don't want him! Plus, if I didn't have him I wouldn't have a show!" He says, muttering the last part.

"Dad!" Hikaru whines, looking towards the prince.

"Sure! I've always wanted to have my own circus." Michiru says gleefully, walking outside along with the announcer who has shaky knees. I follow them out, watching at Michiru signs a check for a million yen.

"Look at him shaking!"

"He's never seen so many zeros in his life!"

I laugh slightly at the sassy side comments, looking around to see Hikaru turn a corner between all the cages. All of the circus men and women start to pack up their tents and uniforms, while I walk over to where Hikaru went.

I turn the corner to see Hikaru approaching Chamu, who is resting peacefully on a crate. Kiki watches from the tree that casts a shadow over them, looking slightly worried. Though I don't really know for sure, I can't exactly read monkeys.

Chamu opens his eyes and narrows them at the approaching Hikaru, standing on all fours and casting a shadow over Hikaru. Hikaru's eyes widen at Chamu, who is about to strike.

Everything goes in slow motion, Chamu jumps from the crate and Hikaru trips on his own feet, falling on his butt. I run over there and stand right in front of Chamu, and I feel Naruto roll across the floor with Hikaru safely in his arms. I plant two fingers to Chamu's forehead, immediately making him stop.

His eyes look up at me, and I scratch behind his ears, making him slightly lean towards me.

"Don't do that sunny! He's a wild animal! Not even I could tame him!" The announcer yells, making Michiru panic.

"Do something!" Michiru yells.

"Don't worry Prince, I'll have Kaji escort Chamu to his cage." Kakashi says, giving me the 'do it or I'll kill you' look. I shrug and grab the scruff of his neck, tugging the fur. He follows me to the cage, and I summon one of my own tigers.

"Hey there Kenta." I say, watching as Chamu's eyes light up excitedly. Kenta looks at me, then looks at Chamu.

His eyes widen and they both race towards each other, sniffing the others fur. My eyes brows furrow, "Is this how tigers greet each other?"

Kenta grins at me, "I haven't seen a saber tooth tiger for a few decades! I'm guessing she hasn't either."

"Chamu is a she?"

"Uh, yeah. Couldn't you tell by her gorgeous eyes?" Kenta deadpan at me, winking at Chamu as he says the last part.

I sweat drop at him, letting the two find their way back to her cage.

Gosh, that sounds weird.

(Timeskip yo)

"Michiru, some of the cargo won't fit on just the one ship. We've requested for another to come, so it'll be a little later than we expected, but everything will get there." One of his servants says.

Michiru sighs and walks with the servant, going to a part of the bigger dock we transferred to. I sit down with Naruto, ripping off the remaining paper that is keeping me from the ramen. I slurp it up greedily, watching Hikaru from the corner of my eye. I chug down the ramen broth and crush the cup in my hand, walking to the trash can. Sakura goes with me, informing me that she is going to check with Kakashi.

I turn back to see Naruto and Hikaru arguing.

Hikaru obviously wants to be his friend, but disguises it (tries to) by asking Naruto to be his servant, trying to bribe him with toys and fancy foods. Naruto declines, getting angrier by the second, and turning around to throw away his ramen bowl.

Hikaru doesn't stop though, instead, shooting the back of Naruto's head with one of his rubber arrows. Naruto's face grows red as a pepper with anger, and he quickly twists around to face Hikaru. Hikaru looks surprised at how angry Naruto is, and slightly stumbles backwards.

"I DON'T CARE IF THIS WILL CAUSE AN INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT! IT'LL BE WORTH IT!" Naruto yells, grabbing Hikaru in a headlock and punching his head.

Naruto releases Hikaru, who slowly falls on the ground and burst into tears, catching somebodies attention.

"Naruto! Did you just do what I think you did?!" Sakura yells at Naruto, sprinting towards the blonde haired boy.

"Wait, no Sakura you misunderstood. I was just trying to-" Naruto says, trying to save himself.

But alas, no one, not even me, can escape the punches of the scary monster Sakura.