The Chunin Exams

__________________

Hey guys! Man, thank god it's the weekend, more time for me to write! Well, here you go!

I dont own naruto :(

Peace

___________________

We were waiting at the same bridge we always do, in silence may I add, before Sakura just has to butt in with her annoying voice.

"Ughh! Why why why! He sets the time and we have to wait hours for him!" Sakura yells.

I sigh, not this again.

"It's not fair!" Naruto yells in agreement.

"What about my feelings huh?! I rushed here so fast I didn't have time to dry my hair!" Sakura screams.

"And I didn't even have time to brush my teeth or change my underwear!" Naruto yells with his fist in the air. Eww...

"You.. didn't? That's really disgusting Naruto." Sakura tells him.

Meanwhile Sasuke and I just stand there, silently thinking of ways to kill them. You can't plan a murder out loud, right?

Finally, Kakashi poofs in front of us. "Hey! Good morning everyone." Kakashi says nonchalantly. "Sorry I'm a little late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life."

"YOU LIAR!" Naruto and Sakura scream at the same time. They synchronize a lot, don't they?

"I know this is a bit sudden, but I recommended all 4 of you for the Chunin Exams." Kakashi tells us. "These are the application forms." He hands us each a slip of paper.

"Application forms?" Sakura repeats.

"You're repeating me Sakura. This is all voluntary, it's up to each of you. If you don't feel ready, you can wait till next year." Kakashi informs us.

"Alright!" Naruto yells passionately. He jumps on Kakashi and gives him a hug.

"Get off of me!" Kakashi says, putting Naruto back on the ground.

"Whoever wants to take the exams, sign the application form and come to room 301 at the academy. It's at 3 PM, 5 days from now. That's it." Kakashi tells us.

"Hehehe, Chunin Exams! Chunin Exams!" Naruto laughs happily.

We all start walking back together, and Naruto suddenly starts to talk.

"Huh, Chunin Exams? I'll be up against a lot of really wicked ninja!" Naruto tells us.

I hush my voice so no one can hear me, "And I'll be able to see if I'm strong enough to kill a certain someone...."

I see Naruto turn his head towards Sasuke, looking at him like he was excited to fight him.

He giggles.

I look over to see Sasuke wearing a victorious smirk, also looking excited to fight someone.

I feel Sakura stop, and so I stop too. But Naruto and Sasuke keep going. She looks a little down, like she knows she isn't strong.

"Sakura. Believe in yourself, I know you will become a wonderful kunoichi! Your sharp mind set and amazing chakra control, not to mention your determination, will come in handy during the exams. Don't think so little of yourself!" I tell her cheerily.

She looks back up at me with a smile on her face, and catch up with Sasuke and Naruto.

I feel a bunch of heartbeats enter the village, all of them foreign. Some are ninja, and some are villagers who came to watch. But I feel a familiar heartbeat... one who I wouldn't ever forget.