Training Hinata

_________

Hey guys! I've started to watch three new Anime's: Black Butler, Sword Art Online, and Kuroko's Basketball. You guys seriously need to watch them. (If you enjoy hot, sweaty guys playing basketball then I suggest you watch Kuroko's Basketball) Have a good read! Oh, and this wasn't the longest chapter, but I will hopefully be updating much more, just you wait!

I don't own Naruto, only Kaji and her plot.

Peace

__________

Kakashi's POV

"Kaji-chan? Are you ok?" Sakura asks, stopping mid-ramble to check on her team mate.

Kaji shakes her head a little bit, "Yeah, sorry."

"And so then I told her-" Sakura says, starting to ramble out another story. I don't pay attention to Sakura right now, and instead focus on Kaji.

"Kaji?" I ask quietly, making sure Sakura and Naruto don't hear. We were all out for dinner as Team 7, the last day before Naruto leaves, and Kaji has been starting to distance herself.

She blinks a few times, as if coming back to the real world from her thoughts, then directs her ruby red eyes onto my onyx one.

"What's up?" She asks casually.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

She quietly chuckles, "Kak... Sensei, I'm fine."

Time stops. Waves stop hitting the shore. Leaves stop rustling. Sakura hears her. Naruto hears her. I hear her.

Kaji just called me Sensei.

"Wai- Wha- Bu-" I start to ramble out, shocked that she would actually call me Sensei.

"You just called Kakashi..." Sakura says.

"Sensei?" Naruto finishes for her, everyone watching her as she slurps down the broth of the ramen.

"What about it?" She asks, sass lining the back of her voice.

"Nothing. Naruto meant nothing." I quickly chime in, throwing everyone a closed eye smile.

'Why would she start calling me Sensei now...?' I ask in my head, squinting my eye at her.

"What?" She asks, after a moment of silence. Not total silence, as the past actions were forgotten by Sakura and Naruto as they continue to share stories amongst the two.

"Nothing, it's just surprising you called me Sensei. You've never done that before." I say blandly, watching her eat her last noodle.

"Oh, well, now I have. See ya." She says, putting money on the table then throwing her hands behind her head, walking out of the restaurant.

"But I was gonna pay...." I start to yell out to her, but finish quietly. I know there was no swaying her.

Kaji's POV

I release a heavy breath as I exit the restaurant.

Let me tell you, this long list of things is going to be hard to complete.

Oh, that's right, you don't know my plan. You'll find out later.

But anyways, I have a lot to do. And such little time to do it. I put my hand on my face, sighing heavily into it.

I walk to a training ground, one that isn't occupied by anyone. I take out my kunai and put my hand up in the air, ready to throw, but I hear a heartbeat come in my vicinity. It's familiar, and I drop my guard.