The Battle to Become a Chunin

__________

Hello! How are you doing? LISTEN TO THE AMV IT IS AMAZING

The Tigers above (yes I know that Ao is a wolf but he is a tiger in mah story!) Are Ai and Ao (one behind the wolf is Ai and the one in front of Ai is Ao) (kind of confusing but eh)

Well, here is another chapter! Hope you all enjoy! It's a lot different than the show, but I notice that most fan fictions follow the stoy line closely during this part (not a bad thing) but I wanted to spice it up! (And I've been writing some random stories in my free time, so I might post another book some time soon, and I will most likely end this book in December of January. But not to worry! It will have a sequel!)

Peace

__________

3rd Person POV

The crowd exploded in cheers as they saw the underdog, Naruto Uzumaki, win against a Hyuga.

With his will, determination, and strategy, Naruto Uzumaki was able to win. Skipping around in circles and waving to all of his 'adoring fans' Naruto couldn't feel anything but proud of himself.

He was smiling a happy genuine smile, but something was weighing him down.

His friend, Kaji.

He didn't know why she was so mean to his friend, and why she said all those hurtful things to Kabuto. She made him cry, and if you looked through his point of view, that was a sin. A bad one, at that.

The proctor made the underdog walk back up to the steps, and ordered medic ninja to take the Hyuga away, who was staring off into space, a defeated look on his scratched up face.

The proctor coughed to adjust his voice, before yelling out two more names. "Moriko Natsuki and Kaji Tora, come down to the field!"

The man, Moriko, came down in a matter of seconds. The crowd remained silent as no sign of Kaji was shown, the Hokage and many contestants sighing in disappointment.

Not that long after, and right before the proctor was about to disqualify her, a huge puff of smoke covered the center of the field.

There she was, one of the most anticipated fights was about to begin. Most people only came for Sasuke and Kaji, and they didn't want to come all the way to the Leaf just to not see the battle.

They would get the show of their lives.

The smoke clears, and Kaji was there. With her hands crossed over her now bandaged chest, her eyes were trained on Moriko, who looked slightly scared. Not one piece of skin was shown, save for the part of her face that wasn't covered by her mask, and the crowd started to cheer even louder than when Naruto won.

Naruto looked down at his teammate with a sad look on his face.

Everyone could feel it.

She was much stronger than before. Wherever she went, the other contestants wanted to go there.

A ghost of a smirk was on her face as she walked towards the proctor, a few feet away from her opponent.

"Kaji Tora VS Moriko Natsuki, BEGIN!" He yells, before poofing a ways away.

Kaji doesn't bother moving, her opponent jumping back a few feet and chucking a barrage of kunai and shuriken her way.

She gracefully jumped up, easily dodging all of them. He smirks, as if that was his plan.

He shoots towards Kaji, who is still in the air, and manages to get above her.

She widens her eyes as he lifts his foot up to strike her back, but she surprises everyone.