A New End

_____________

Hello my fellow Narutards! How is everyones day going? Good? OK cool, well it's about to get better. Have fun reading! Happy Halloween!

I dont own naruto

Peace

_____________

Kakuzu's POV

Today is my day to fight Kaji, and I can't be more hyped. Usually, I would be counting the finances of the Akatsuki. But today, I finally get to fight someone who could possibly beat me.

"Tobi asks if everyone is ready!" I hear Tobi yell.

"It's all good in the hood over here." I hear Kaji yell. I just nod my head at Tobi, and he waves a green flag in the air.

Well, that's my cue.

I start forming rapid hand signs but stop when I smell something. Money. Lot's of it.

I look up to see Kaji at the end of the field, one hand covered in flame and the other hand is holding a huge bag of money. So big, I don't know how she is even holding it up.

"If you give up right now, I will give you all of this money." She says, waving the bag around. MY eyes follow the movements of the bag, "If you choose to fight me... Well let's just say your hopes and dreams will be reduced to ash."

My eyes are covered with horror at the thought of all that sweet, sweet money being burned. I immediately get down on the ground and bow my head to the money.

"I give up!" I yell, getting up and snatching the money from her hand. I cuddle the money and I hear her mutter something under her breath.

Kaji's POV

Kakuzu snatches the money out of my hand, and starts to cuddle it.

"What an idiot." I say under my breath.

I know I would lose today with my injury, so I decided to use strategy to win instead. Oh, and if you are wondering where I got all of that money, well... don't.

"And the winner is Kaji!" Tobi yells, tackling me in a hug.

I sweat drop at his actions, and Itachi rips him off of me and throws him to the side.

"Congratulations Kaji." Itachi says with a cute warm smile. I run up and hug him, wrapping my legs around his waist. I flinch at the slight ache in my thigh, but push it away. I'd take any amount of pain to hug Itachi.

"Thanks babe!" I reply with a huge grin. "Alright ya'll, let's go celebrate! I don't know why but we have the rest of the day to do something, so let's seize the opportunity!"

I hear almost everyone yell out in agreement. That is followed by an awkward silence.

"So... What do you propose we do?" I hear Deidara ask me.

I chuckle and scratch the back of my head nervously, "I never thought I'd get this far."

They all sweat drop at me and release mushroom sighs, shaking their head at me.

I narrow my eyes at all of them and huff, "Well I don't see any of you idiots thinking of something!" I yell at all of them.

"Hmm... How about we play a board game?" I hear Sasori suggest.

"Sasori, there is a reason why they are called bored games." I tell him. My stomach starts to growl, begging me for food.

"How about we go to a restaurant?" I hear Pein suggest.