35: dinner

Taehyung and Jungkook went to the restaurant wich jungkook called earlier.

Both were not speaking a lot, but the whole drive there jungkook held tahyungs hand. For taehyung that was enough. He knew jungkook was thinking a lot and sorting his thoughts.

"what would you like to eat?" Jungkook asked his husband whike they checked the menu.

"hm i want something different, i think im going for pasta" taehyung responded looking at the different dishes.

"then i will take that too"

They closed the menu's and sat there in front of eachother. Just staring at the othet.

"im going to try my best" jungkook started. He looked around and took a breath before continuing. "i will try to be a good dad"

"im glad to hear that. We will do this together." taehyung smiled and placed his open hands on the table.

Jungkook sat forward and placed his own in taehyung's wrapping them together. Taehyung caressed the back of jungkooks hand with his thumb.

"good evening, can i take your orderes?" a waiter asked arriving at their table.

"yes" jungkook said and pulled his hands away from taehyung.
"we both want the pasta"

"good choise, and drinks?" she smiled while writing it down.

"we will take water please" taehyung said before jungkook could speak up. And he kindly thanked her when she left.

"she interrupted our moment" jungkook complained.

"we will just make a new moment later" Taehyung said and for no reason fixed the handkerchief on the table.

"yes"

-

The two had gotten their food and were eating. They were talking about taehyungs music wich jungkook wanted to hear but taehyung wasnt letting him. Because he would get shy.

"why, i want to hear it" jungkook said and stuffed his mouth with pasts.

"but im not that good, and its akward" taehyung kept holding onto that.

"i bet its amazing"

"no"

"please?" jungkook tried.

"no"

"pretty please?"

"no"

"for a kiss?" jungkook grinned. Taehyung thought for a moment.

"no"

"then what?"

"okay you can hear, but i want cuddles after" taehyung said and quickly sipped his water to get rid of the nervous feeling.

"okay, deal" jungkook smiled having victory.

Taehyung was glad jungkook didnt know taehyung put his songs online and he could just search them himself. It would be akward to hear that jungkook suddenly was listening to his songs.

"we need to prepair a room for the baby" taehyung started.

"yes"

"we can move the washing machine to the bathroom and use that as a baby room?" taehyung suggested jungkook thought and nodded. It was next to the stairs so it may be a good spot for day but at night they have to walk far.
Maybe they will add a small bed next to theirs for a few weeks.

"its strange that there will be a small us walking around one day" jungkook said.

"yes, i wonder if it will be a boy or a girl"

"what do you want?"

"im fine with both. Maybe it will be twins?"

"that would be different" jungkook said. He still wasnt quite sure if he can be able to care for the kids like taehyung could. If he was able to make them feel loved and cared for. He didnt want to become like before and follow his parents steps.

But he will try. And besides he got taehyung to help him.

"dont you want twins?" taehyung asked noticing the way jungkook responded.

"no thats not it. Im good with whatever we get." jungkook quickly said and shook his head.

"okay, im glad" taehyung smiled. They continued eating again untill jungkook spoke up again.

"tae" jungkook said and looked up.

"yes?"

"shall we go watch the sunset after dinner?"

"i would love to" taehyung smiled.

Jungkook nodded and went back to eating.

-

And so thats what they did after dinner they went back to the car and drove to a nice field near the water l. It had a nice view on the sun that was starting to set behind the horizon. Seeing the dark figures of trees and waves.

They sat next to eachother on the grass. They held hands interwining their fingers.

Taehyung felt happy looking at their rings. At this moment he was really happy

He was glad that those painful times had passed. That he was patient and dint give up on the other. Because if he did he wouldnt have this Jungkook.

He was thankful that jungkook listened and realised his ations. That he went to find help and became a better person.

The person taehyung fell in love with was comming back.

And now they will have a family. They will become dads and have a son or a girl. Maybe even both. They didnt know yet.

"i love you Jungkook" taehyung said and looked up seeing the sun dissapearing behind the horizon.

"i love you too taehyung" jungkook said and smiled. Same for him, he was happy. He knew that the past cant be forgotten. But they can move forward and make more happy good memories.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and waited. The younger noticed and looked at taehyung.

The olders eyes had a small sparkle from the setting sun in them making them so beautiful.

Taehyung leaned closer and kissed Jungkook. The youngers eyes closed and he squeezed taehyungs hand kissing back.

Taehyung moved closer getting in jungkooks lap and connected their lips again. Wrapping his arms around the youngers neck.

Jungkook held taehyung at his hips feeling their lips move together.

They had to part away because both wete starting to smile and it was making kissing hard. So they just hugged eachoter tightly.

Jungkook layed back in the grass holding taehyung in his arms.

"this is nice" taehyung said.

"it is" jungkook agreed.

---

3 more chapters  :,) its comming to a end. I think after those its a good moment to end the book.

I may not update fast, im slower that usual beacuase im not feeling all to good mentally lately.

Please be patient
ˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎ

🌼🌼🌼