14: empty

"will you be okay? Are you sure?" Jimin asked when taehyung said he will be going back to his own house.

"i am, jungkook will follow the course. He will get better....I hope.." taehyung whispered the last part.

"if anything happends or just want to talk. Im..No we are here for you" Jimin pulled yoongi to them who was staring at then from a few meters away.

"thanm you a lot for letting me stay here. I will make it up to you by making the cookies you like so much"
Taehyung smiled.

"ahw you are the best but i don't need it"

"i know you love them, i will make you a whole box!"

"thanks Tae" Jimin hugged him and then sighed. "will be a bit different when you are gone. You stayed here for a pretty long time actually." Jimin said thinking.

"yea, well we are not far away you make it sound like im moving to a different country"  taehyung said and yoongi chuckled.

"hey you are my best friend of course its too far away, anyway i will see you around"

"bye!" Taehyung waved and grabbed his bag leaving the two to go inside his house.

Jimin and yoongi drove him to his house so he didnt have to walk or use the bus. It took taehyung four days to finnaly decide to go back home

Taehyung was inside he could hear the car drive away. He just stood there staring into the house. It was cold and silent. Letting the memories grab him from all sides, forcing them into his mind.
The times he was smashed against these walls. The time he hit his head against the cupboard. When jungkook kicked him to the floor.

"just forget it for now" Taehyung said. He knew it wont ever leave him, but he can try to not think of it all the time and just take this time to do things he wanted to do. Things he wasnt able to beacuase of the younger.

He went upstairs putting his chlothes and other stuff back on his place. He noticed chlothes of Jungkook were gone. But he left a few shirts he rarely wore and a old pair of shorts.

It was strange seeing his toothbrush amd other needed personal items that would show the others presence in the house were gone.

It now hit taehyung that jungkook really went, that he wont be back anytime soon.

What if he never comes back...

Taehyung shook his head the younger had to at least come see him, he couldnt just leave after the course.

"now lets see if there is anything" Taehyung said and looked in the fridge. He could see one milk and some butter. Some blueberry drink.

Not much, it wall all almost empty. Taehyung turned to the side opening the cebinets. A lot was gone and needed to be bought. He sighed. How will he do that.

Taehyung decided to warm the oven to make Jimin and yoongi his nice cookies. Then he went to the livingroom. Turning the temperature higher. It felt way to cold inside.

A paper on the table caught his eye. He walked to it and  grabbed it.

My dear Taehyung,

As i wont be around for...Who knows how long.

I left you some things you might need. Just use it since i dont need it annyway, and it was already yours too.
So bye... And,

Im sorry

Jeon Jungkook

Taehyung sighed putting the paper down. He already felt different now the younger wasnt around.

But it was for the best.

Taehyung looked on the table he saw Jungkooks car keys and His bank cards. And some smaller unimportant things.

Taehyung left the there for now and went to the couch. He stopped when he saw bottles of alcoholic drinks on the floor some still closed but many open and empty.

"Aish, kook" he said. He knew jungkook drank a lot but this much? He didnt expect that.

Suddenly he remembered he was making cookies and hurried back to the kitchen.

He made the mixure and formed the small cookies. Putting them In the oven for a hour.

-

Taehyung was looking at the cookies that were cooling down.

Jungkook loved them.

They were his favorite.

Taehyung took one and ate it. They tasted the same. Only this time whey werent for jungkook. These were for Jimin.

Taehyung grabbed one cookie and put it aside for himself Before gently placing the others in a plastic box, To deliver them to Jimin and yoongi.

"lets get you all to them tomorrow" Taehyung said and let them cool down for today and will bring them tomorrow.

---

I habe beem updating this a lot. I got the things i wanted to write in my head and will try to write them so i ca update more for my readers.

I hope you liked the update. Thanks for reading and see u soon!🌺🌼