25: smiles

Jungkook had woken up in the morning, a bit earlier than yesterday. He had slept well. after he felt so bad about himself for again raising his hand at his lover. but he calmed and slept well because Taehyung held him as he fell asleep. stroking his head and back so gently and soft. 

Jungkook opened his eyes and turned on his side looking at the boy next to him. He smiled.

taehyung was really something that he found so beautiful and kind. taehyung still layed at his side each day he woke up. after everything he still held him and said he loved him. Taehyung believed jungkook can be better, can learn to love the right way.

Jungkook lifted his hand to move some strands of hair out of taehyungs face, he wanted to see his cute nose and squished cheek on the pillow. 

"I will do it all for you.." Jungkook whispered as he stared at taehyung. it wasnt in a posessive way, but it was becasue he didnt want taehyung to lose hope in him. he will do everything to keep taehyung at his side. 

"i promise to make you happy" Jungkook said and sat up. 

he knew what he will do today, he hoped Taehyung liked it.

-

taehyung woke up by a soft kiss on his forehead. and then another one on his nose. He could smell the vanilla scent of Jungkook, he smiled.

He opened his eyes and looked at the younger that was kneeled next to his side of the bed.

"morning Tae" he said.

"goodmorning Kookie"

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and noticed something placed behing Jungkook on the chair. he looked at the younger who looked a bit nervous.

"what that?" taehyung asked.

"i made it for you, do you like it? if not i can just take it ba-"

"i like it" taehyung cut him off. Jungkook smiled and stood up taking the tray from the chair. he had made a breakfast on bed for taehyung. he got what he wanted to achieve.

make taehyung smile.

"did you make all this by yourself?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes. he saw toasted bread with egg and bacon, a cup of tea and a bowl with strawberry's.

"yes i woke up early and made this for you" 

Taehyung sipped the tea carefully not to burn his tongue. he notice jungkook stand there looking at him.

"come here" Taehyung said patting the empty spot next to him on the bed. Immediately Jungkook crawled to the other side to sit next to taehyung. looking at him eat. 

he was happy, he made taehyung smile. he did something good.

"its really good!" Taehyung said as he ate from the toast. Jungkook nodded even if he didnt have to answer anything he just did.

"Did you already eat?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head. taehyung sighed and took the other piece of toast giving it to Jungkook. "here eat"

"but, its for you" Jungkook said.

"you need to eat too, lets share" Taehyung gave the younger a warm smile and jungkook accepted the piece of toast. taking a bite from it. 

Taehyung was now starting on his strawberry's his eyes big and happy. he loved the sweet taste of them.

he stuffed one after te other. his stomach will make room for more.

he then noticed Jungkook. he took one strawberry and held it in front of the youngers face.

"here a strawberry" he said "eat"

jungkook parted his lips accepting the red fruit. eating it while his eyes didnt leave taehyung.

"i like strawberry's"

"i like you" Jungkook said and averted his eyes to the bowl. he got one of the strawberry's and held it to taehyungs lips. 

he wanted to do the same.

taehyung looked at jungkook as he let jungkook feed him the fruit. jungkook smiled seeing taehyung eat it.

"i like this" the raven said.

"me too"

"Tae" jungkook said wanting to say something.

"hm?" 

"i want to go to the beach with you" 

"really?!" taehyung said exited. he really wanted to see the sea again and swim.

"yes"

"then lets go there together"

"thank you" 

-

The two had parked the car near the beach and walked over the sands towards the water. holding each others hands tightly.

a soft warm breeze making their hair poofy.

Taehyung looked at his toes dissapearing in the sand. it felt funny, its been long since he last went over sands with his bare feet. 

he stopped when Jungkook stopped to put a blanket down and place the bag and their shoes on the corner so it wont get taken in the wind if the wind set up.

taehyung took off his shirt already in their swimming shorts.

"last in the sea is loses" He shouted and took off running the last meters to the sea.

Jungkook stood there holding his shirt looking at taehyung with wide eyes suprised and confused. 

"oh like that"he then mumbled and ran after the older who was already in the sea his head poking out of the water.

"Come swim kookie" He said to the younger seeing him stand in the water till his knees.

Jungkook did as the other said and dived in dissapearing under water. He popped up next to Taehyung wiping his hair back out of his face.

"hi there" Taehyung said with a smile and clinged onto jungkook wrapping his arms around his neck.

Jungkook looked at the older his face was so close and pretty. he bend down to peck his lips. Taehyung immediately responded and moved closer pressing his body closer against the younger. he could just stand on his tippytoes to keep his shoulders above the water. Jungkook wrapped his arm around taehyungs waist to hold him up.

Taehyung parted and jumped up wrapping his legs around jungkooks waist. jungkook catched him and looked at him. 

"what are you thinking?" taehyung asked and leaned his head on jungkooks neck hugging him.

"nothing actually..." Jungkook said he wasnt thinking anything in particular, he was just enjoying the moment. 

"Are you happy Kook?" taehyung asked and lifted his head to look at him.

"as long i can make you happy i am happy." was jungkooks response. taehyungs heart warmed at the words.

"i am happy" he said Jungkooks face lit up and he led taehyung tighter not wanting to let go.

"thank you" 

They just stayed like that. jungkook slowly walked in the sea not letting go of the older. he was happy and wanted to have his happyness close as possible.

He closed his eyes enjoying himself. 

untill he halted in his steps opening his eyes.

he could feel a pair of soft lips place kisses on his neck. 

"Jungkookie~"

---

This was so fun to write. Yay

I hope you like it i will update soon!
🌼