13: realise

Jungkook was in his bedroom. he had been laying around the house for two days already. he was looking on internet, photos in is phone and trying to contact taehyung who kept ignoring his calls or texts.  He felt empty and alone his mother left saying he should go back to work and she hoped Jungkook will keep his word and do what is best. she felt bad for her son and Taehyung. 

"so........it wasnt the right.....love...?" Jungkook mumbled as he stared at the ceiling. he remembered hitting taehyung everytime he did something wrong or something he didnt appreciated. his mother said it was wring. that you should treat someone like that. Jungkook didnt understand that at first saying she did the same.

"i still love you.....taehyung...i really do..."

Jungkook sat up and looked outside. the sun was high up lighting up the room, yet the boy havent changed from his pyjama. He looked at the time. it was past lunch he sighed.

"i will do it for you....please dont let me lose you.." Jungkook wiped his eyes wich were getting teary. he suddenly knew his actions. he could remember them so well. he could remember the cries from the older. the eyes avoiding him. his tears staining the sheets or the ground. the bood on his hands....all his fault.

"i-im s-sorry...im sorry"

Jungkook grabbed his phone that layed next to him and searched for the number he got from his mother. he looked at it and bit his lip wiping his eyes one more time and pressed 'call'.

-

"Jimin i will go outside for a bit" Taehyung said putting on his shoes.

"alright. want to be alone or should i go with you?"

"alone please, thanks annyway" Taehyungs voice was soft as it was all the time since he got here from jungkooks.

"okay we eat at 5:30 so be back by then okay?" Jimin said with a smile. taehyung walked to him and hugged him.

"Thank you so much, im really lucky to have you"

"ahw Tae, of course. im always here for you" Jimin hugged him tight and smiled even more. he really was always there for him, but it still bothered him slighty how he didnt notice taehyung was hurting because of jungkook. but now he will be there even more, he will care for his friend and make sure he will get happy and healthy again.

"i will be back" Taehyung said before he left through the door.

Taehyung was walking on the grass. the sun was warming his skin and the soft breeze went through his hair. He sighed. his mind went to Jungkook. he missed him, but not this jungkook. he missed the old one. the one he fell in love with. the one that would look at him like he was the only thing on his mind, the one the Taehyung would help through their school years. before it all changed and jungkook became obsessed and abusive.

"what if.. you wil never change..."

Taehyung tought about what his future would hold. he never thought of dating new people of even anyone else besides jungkook. he was his first and only love. He was loyal. yet in return he got only pain. he felt fear with even going outside. scared that the other would see and hurt him. that he will be around a corner waiting for him.

yet he believed that a part of Jungkook would click. that he would stop. that he would change. taehyung really believed that. not all times were bad he had times they cuddled or kissed. those times felt genuine even from jungkooks side. he knew the younger just needed to realise what he was doing.