32: pregnanté

they have droven home silently, taehyung had the paper he got from the doctor in his pocket and the pregnancy test. He was nervous.

He had to tell jungkook, but he didnt know if he could do that. he didnt know how he would react. he never heard jungkook talk about kids.

Jungkook entered the house passing taehyung he threw his jacket on the hook and stomped away annoyed.

"Jungk-"

"no Taehyung, if you are not going to tell me anything then i dont want to talk to you" He said and walked away.

Taehyung sighed slightly hurt that he made jungkook mad. But he just didnt know how to tell him, he didnt want jungkook to be dissapointed or hate it. taehyung was scared how he would react.

He put his jacket away and went into his studio closing the door. He sat down and turned on the computter. some music might calm him down.

He put on his headphones and played his own song. laying his head on the table and closed his eyes.

He sighed. he knew he had to tell jungkook today. the longer he held it back the harder it would get.

but taehyung wanted he baby. but he never thought to be able to make their own one day. it came so unexpected. taehyung didnt know what to do. he knew nothing about pregnancy. But he knew he liked it and he just hoped jungkook would too. it would hurt him if he had to abort it.

-

"Jungkook.." taehyung said standing in the doorway.

Jungkook turned around.

"yes."

"Im going to make something to eat, do you want something?"

"what is wrong tae. why cant you tell me what he said?" jungkook asked.

"i-i cant, not now"

"why?! im worried. what if you are sick" jungkook said with a concerned frown.

"i just cant kook, please you have to understand. i will tell you later"

"i want to know now Taehyung, dont hide things from me!"

"im just not ready to tell you" taehyung said and walked back seeing jungkook frown at him.

"i am your husband. i deserve to know what the doctor said!"

"kook calm down" taehyung said carefully.

"im worried that something is wrong, i need you to tell me" Jungkook walked closer. "Dont just keep it a secret, we dont have secrets right!?"

"dont shout at me" taehyung said. he didnt like the way jungkook slowly changed.

"fucking hell" jungkook said and walked past taehyung going outside. he felt dissapointed in himself. he shouted again. he felt like he didnt change at all.

Taehyung was left in the living room looking at his husband that stood outside. he sighed and sat down on the couch.

He thought about it. does he even want this?

doe he want this child growing inside of him?

he looked down placing a hand on his stomach. that something was growing here was a strange thought.

what if jungkook didnt want it....maybe taehyung should just not tell jungkook and get rid of it...

but he also liked it. he wondered if it would be a boy or a girl.. would it look like them?

Taehyung didnt know. but he thought that if jungkook didnt like it, then taehyung wasnt happy too. He frowned and patted his belly feeling himself tear up.

"no no" he said and pulled his legs up feeling to confused and sad. he didnt know how to feel. this thing was only making jungkook and him argue. he didnt like that. he wanted to be happy but now they are shouting at eachother.

maybe he should just let it go....

-

Jungkook stood in the garden with a glass in his hand. it was berry juice. He didnt like it when taehyung held things from him. He hated that. but he shouldnt force taehyung. it he was ready he probably will talk. He wasnt sure, but its what he learned.

and jungkook wanted to be a better person. so he wont force him, not like before. yes he said that he didnt want to talk untill taehyung decided to speak.

thats because he was angry. he still had trouble to control everything properly, but he was trying.

he didnt know what was wrong with his husband and that made him feel worried. what if he was sick. what if he was dying. Jungkook frowned and took a sip from his drink. placing the now empty glass on the bench.

He felt frustrated at himself. he shouted his husband. he maybe even mate taehyung sad. he didnt want that.

"shit" He said and shook his head. he was going to head inside and apologise.

he didnt expect taehyung to be standing behind him a few meters away.

"jungkook..." he said and looked down avoiding jungkooks eyes.

the younger froze he didnt want to make a move or talk. he expected this was the moment taehyung will finnaly tell him.

"i....please dont get mad" taehyung first said and he started crying. jungkook could see a tear drom down onto the grass.

the younger frowned and walked forward to comfort him. but before he reached taehyung the older had spoken again. it made jungkook freeze in his tracks.

"i-im pregant" taehyung said and looked up. meeting the cold expression of the younger.

---

👁️👃🏻👁️

Hope to see u at the next update
🌼💕🌼