6: Dance

In the morning Taehyung woke up alone in bed. the younger was already gone. he sighed. Taehyung hoped he would still be laying next to him. so he could enoy the kind morning Jungkook, just like  healthy normal couple. just like he had hoped the future would be. 

but now he had to fase the short temperered Husband. everyo wrong move would end bad. but he wouldnt be doing all this if he knew the youngers love wasnt real. he wouldnt go through this trouble to please the other and hopefully one day, fix him.

slowly Taehyung got out of bed. ruffling his hair out of his face. he went into the bathroom freshening himself up before going down to the livingroom. 

He saw Jungkook in the kitchen. a focussed frowning expression on his face. He looked at the plates, it was starting to burn. Taehyung smelled it. but the older knew that Jungkook never really learned to cook anything. 

"morning Kookie" Taehyung said and back hugged the younger cautiously. He felt Jungkooks hand place over his gently.

"Morning taehyung"

also one of the things. the wa the younger would call him 'Taehyung' insdead of 'Tae'or a pet name. Taehyung wanted that. but Jungkook never did. but when he said it, jungkook got confused. and Taehyung let it slide, the younger just didnt understand.

"go sit, i made breakfast this time" Jungkook said. taehyung nodded walking to the dining table. he sat down waiting patiently on the food. 

the younger entered the room holding two plates. he put them down. both had a baked egg and bread. very simple.. but the thing that the younger actually cooked made Taehyung feel a bit happier. maybe, somewhere the younger did know.

Taehyung stared at the food, the egg was burned. not looking very tasty. he poked it. 

"isnt it good, i made you breakfast" Jungkook said and looked up. he almost finished his. the younger knew it was burned but he was too focussed on the older to care about the food he ate. 

"its burned. should i make something else for us?" taehyung asked. it woudlnt be healthy to eat foot that had so much burn on it. 

"I woke up to make this. and you are going to eat it. Taehyung" Jungkook said dropping is fork. the older flinched and started eating. feeling Jungkooks eyes burn.

"i-its really burned. i appreaciate it but we should eat so-"

"shut it and eat the damn food!" Jungkook stood uo walking to the other side. he sat down next to the older waiting fr him to start eating.

"o-okay" Taehyung said lifting his fork again and eated the burned food. it wasnt tasty at all. but the younger wanted him to.. so he had to.

"good, it wasnt bad was it?" Jungkook said when Taehyung had finished. he stood up grabbing the plates and smiled.

-

Taehyung walked through the park. he was going to dance with Hoseok and Jimin today. he was exited. to have some fun. he knew Jungkook would be at work for a while so he got the time.

"hey, you look pretty cute" A voice said. taehyung turned around. a boy stood

there. he looked a bit older than him, but he wasnt sure. 

"o-oh wel thanks" he said a bit akwardly. 

"well im kinds new and want to meet new people, defenetly ones like you" he said.

"heh well you are goodlooking yourself, but im running late to something."

"cant you well give me your number?"