12: get help

Taehyung sat on the couch, they were watching a movie. Yoongi and Jimin were cuddled up together. It made taehyungs heart clench.

How he wished he and Jungkook were like this.

How he hoped they were happy.

"Im going to get a drink, anyone want something?" Taehyung asked as he stood up. He wanted some space.

"a water please" Jimin said with a smile. Yoongi shook his head and nuzzled in jimins hair.

Taehyung sighed and walked to the kitchen. Opening a cabinet to get two glasses.

"Jungkook......" Taehyung mumbled feeling the ring in his pocket. He took it out and looked at it. He could see their name initials engraved in the ring.

"im still able to miss you, even when i actually shouldnt..."

"i hoped things were different...." Taehyung placed the ring on the counter and filled the glasses with water.

He had tried to get rid of the ring. But he just couldnt. He coudlnt leave jungkook like that. He wanted to wait, he wanted to see if the younger would realise he had been wrong.

To wait if he will change.

Taehyung grabbed the ring and put it in his pocket. Then took the glasses and went back to the living room.

"here you go" he said amd placed Jimin's on the low table in front of the other. His own he took to his spot on the couch amd sipped it.

-

"m-mom?" jungkook looked at the women in front of him. How dare she come to him after leaving years ago.
Why leave if you love your son?

"Jungkook..." she started but then shut her mouth and sighed. "in sorry"

"why are you here?" Jungkook said not moving away.

"i came to apologise and talk to you"

"why?"

"there are things you need to know"

"fine, come in" Jungkook said and walked inside. His mother entered the house and closed the door behind her. She looked  calm, unlike before.

"kim taehyung?" she asked puzzled.

"yes him.."

"oh god" she sighed and shook het head. She knew this kim taehyung. And now she knew she felt bad for him. She knew his son wasnt healthy in his mind. And seeing it being used to taehyung made het feel so guilty and dissapointed.

"what is it, you know him?" Jungkook asked cofused.

"i do, i was his nurse when he got in the hospital a while ago"

"his nurse?"

"he had been beat up badly, he needed treatment. And that was me. I didnt expected it to be you...." she said looking at her son.

"im sorry Jungkook, i should have gotten help earlier. Than non of this would have happend. I should have come for you" her mother stood up and sat next to Jungkook.

"what are you saying?"

"that i ruined you, i hurted you and affected you mentally. You learned it all wrong."

"what, no om healthy im fine. Look i have a house. I have a love. And a job" jungkook said he didnt understand what she was saying.

"not that, i mean your behaviour. Your way of love isnt love Jungkook...Its abusing"

"im not i love him, he loves me. Im doing what you and dad taught me" jungkook said and sighed. "what am i missing then? Why did he leave me, why isnt he comming back?"

"its not love, dad didnt love you" she said. Jungkook frowned.

"yes he did!"

"Jungkook he didnt, he would hit you. If he loved you he wouldnt have done that. And me neither. I didnt want to hurt you, yet i did and im so sorry. Thats why i got help, look im better now. Im talking normal"

"so..Taehyung doesnt love me?"

"he does...But you dont"

"i do! I love him! We are even married!"

"i know that, but just your actions dont show love. Its wrong jungkook. Love is supposed to be happy"

"i am happy"

"he is hurting because of you, you hurt him like we did to you. Its wrong. You should cherish him, kiss him, love him and protect him. Not hurt him!" his mother was trying to hard to make him understand.

"but....I do protect him, i dont let him meet new people. Thats protecting right?"

"no it isnt, its chaining him to you, its taking his freedom as a human."

".....So....What do i do....."

"get help, attend a intervention program" his mother said. Looking at jungkook. She could see the same dead lifeless eyes as his father had.

But his face held a innocent confusion. That he didnt know what was right or wrong. Jungkook didnt understand anything what he did.

"for taehyung....."

"i will do it"

---

This is a short chapter. Sorry. I didnt have a lot of time to make it longer.

Thank you for reading, i will update soon!