24: cant

"Jimin dont!" taehyung said as jimin made houses on a street.

they were playing monopoly and Jimin was winning for a change. They were having fun together and that was good. jungkook was calm. maybe a bit creepily calm for some. but they knew jungkook was just thinking a lot and trying not do do anything wrong, so they didnt mention it.

"im going beat you all so hard in this game, i willl rob all your money" Jimin said while grinning. he filled his streets with more houses. 

"i suddenly dont want to play anymore" Yoongi said looking at his tiny bit of money.

"challenge accepted" Jungkook said in a monotone. everyone looked at him.

it was Jungkooks turn now. he rolled and ended up on one of Hoseok's streets. he handed him the money and build houses himself.

they did a full round. yoongi was now broke and didnt want to play anymore.

"i hate this game" he said and stood up.

now it was Jimin's turn. jungkook looked at him intensely. almost glaring.

"why wont you roll the dice, Jimin" Jungkook said handing the dice to Jimin.

Jimin hesetantly took the dice and rolled it. he rolled 4. Jimin moved his piece wich was the shape of a shoe. He placed it on 4 and his eyes widen. there were 5 houses...and not small ones. Jimin looked up seeing jungkook with a small grin on his face.

"hand over my cash Park" he said.

"i hate this game too now" Jimin said.

"just playing with tactics" jungkook said checking the amount of money.

-

"it was very fun but we have to leave"Jimin said as they stood up. Hoseok quickly drank his glass empty

"Okay then i will walk you three out" Taehyung said and followed the three to the door. jungkook was putting the game away.

"Im glad Jungkook is back and better, so good for you two" yoongi.

"not just good, its very good!" Hoseok said. and wrapped a arm around yoongi.

"annyway we will be leaving" Yoongi said pushing hoseok off him.

"so see you soon, im happy for you" Jimin said as they were leaving. yoongi waited in the car with hoseok.

"thank  you, and yes we will meet up soon" taehyung smiled and they hugged. jimin squeezed taehyungs ass with a grin.

"hey chim! dont do that"

"your ass is still round, i can see that jungkook likes that"

"jimin!" taehyung said with a gasp and smacked his friend playfully.

"annyway gotta go, my yoonieboonie is waiting.

"yea go to your boyfriend"

"well soon to be husband"jimin wiggled his brows while walking backwards to the car.

taehyung laughed as he waved his friend goodbye and closed the door.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook shouted standing in the hallway.

Taehyung flinched and slowly turned around facing jungkook. his heart dropped for a second. he knew this expression. the expression that always knew to scare him when he faced the younger.

"J-jungkook?" taehyung slowly walked back when Jungkook looked at him while stepping closer.

"what was that, were you hugging him like that. why was he touching you like that?" Jungkooks hands were trembling slighty. taehyung noticed and stepped back more.

"k-kook calm down" 

"H-How am i supposed to calm down. "Y-You just! i-i-" jungkook grabbed Taehyungs arm roughly his hand raised. taehyung yelped covering himself with his free hand.

but the hit never came.

taehyung slowly opened his eyes looking at Jungkook. the younger had his hand trembling and lowered it. on his cheek were tears rolling down. he released Taehyung and distanced himself.

"i-im im so sorry" he said and fell on his knees holding his head. "im so sorry"

"jungkook.." 

"im sorry!" jungkook started crying. "i c-cant, i cant do it. im sick im messed up. im not better than before" he tugged on his hair frustrated shaking his head.

"hey hey Kook, come here" Taehyung kneeled next to the younger pulling him in a hug.

"D-dont touch my, i will hurt you" jungkook said between a sob.

"no you wont. you didnt hurt me" taehyung said. "you are crying, he didnt cry before, you wont hurt me, you dont want to" taehyung said, he never saw Jungkook cry and apologize like this. jungkook may think he havent gotten better but taehyung knew jungkook was better. the younger would hold himself back each time.

"i raised my hand again...." Jungkook whispered. but it sounded more to himself than to taehyung.

"shh its okay" 

"i failed.."

"no no. Jungkook hey look at me" Taehyung cupped Jungkooks face making him look at him. "dont say that, you didnt. you regret it right?"

jungkook nodded.

"see you are getting better, you didnt hit me. he are fine kook, dont worry" Taehyung said and pecked jungkooks lips. 

"how can you love someone like me.." jungkook whispered.

"becasue you were so special when i fell in love, you may have made mistakes but i can see you really love me, i can see what you do for me. i still love you. i love the Jungkook thats here in your heart. You just have to find it" Taehyung said placing his hand on jungkooks chest. the younger looked down.

it made him almost cry again hearing the kindness of taehyung.

"i love you....i will try harder. please dont lose your trust in me, i-i can do it" jungkook said. he didnt want to lose taehyung from his life. he will do everything to keep this angel in disguise.

"i wont, i will be at your side. i will help you. you dont have to do it alone Jungkook" Taehyung said and Jungkook hugged him. hiding himself in taehyungs neck. even if the younger was stronger and taller taehyung made him feel small.

---

Awee update yay

Thanks for reading see u at the next!