21: better

Taehyung had woken up early today. He wasnt alone in bed. He noticed it emedietly when he got out of his sweet dreams.

Feeling the familiar warmth he had been missing those two years. The youngers strong hand gently placed over his.

Taehyung opened his eyes to see the sleeping face of Jungkook. He looked peaceful and calm. The older smiled and interwined their fingers. Then he sighed.

It wasnt a sad sigh. He was hoping it wasnt just a dream. That it was true. That jungkook was here. That he did leave. And that he was better.

That those hands wont ever raise to hurt him again, that the tears wont be out of pain anymore. That he will be the one taehyung fell in love with.

Just himself, just Jungkook.

No more abuse, no more pain. Just love

As he was thinking he felt jungkook squeeze his hand and open his eyes. They atared at taehyung for a few seconds before he smiled hesitantly.

"morning Jungkook" Taehyung said.

"morning Tae"

Jungkook voice was raspy. But kind. His letters were soft. Making taehyung smile.

Jungkook had changed a lot. Taehyung could still see him thinking everytime before answering. But he was doing his best. And that was the most important. Taehyung saw jungkook wanted to become better.

"you dyed your hair" jungkook said. Looking at the older. He looked healthy.

"i did.."

"it looks good on you"

A compliment. Something taehyung almost never heard out of jungkooks mouth. And it made him feel happy.

"thank you" he said and the silence fell again. Taehyung thught of how long jungkook was gone...Two whole years....That was a long time.

"do you want....breakfast" taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. It was strange after such a long time. They had to realise that the other was really here. Both were really here together.

"yes"

Taehyung sat up still in jungkooks shirt of last night. He ruffled his hair and looked back.

"i will shower real quick, i wont take long" he said and got out if bed into the bathroom.

Jungkook sat there. Looking out of the window. He felt different. He felt more calm inside. His mind was...Clear.

He looked down remembering the night before taehyung dissapeared. He hurted him so bad. He didnt realise that in the moment.

Jungkook thought it was part of love.

He shook his head.

I will be better....I promise

He thought and stood up putting on some new chlothes and left the room.

-

Taehyung had freshened himself up and did his hair. But when he left the bathroom Jungkook wasnt there.

"Huh?" he said and looked around. The bed was neatly made and pillows fluffy. "oh!"

He went out of the room to make a nice breakfast for both of them. When he walked down and into the kitchen his eyes widen.

Jungkook was cooking.

"a-are you making breakfast?" he asked.

"i am" jungkook said flipping the eggs. "you dont like it?" he then asked and frowned a bit. Thinking he did it wrong. He thought he was doing something good.

"no no, i do like it!" taehyung quickly said and went to stand next to Jungkook.

"thats...Good" Jungkook said looking at the pan. Knowing taehyung liked his action was making him feel....Happy.

It didnt take long for him to finish breakfast and sit at the table eating the food.

"its really good" Taehyung said. It made Jungkook smile.

"made with..Love"

"cute" taehyung chuckled a bit. He could see jungkook still had to get familiar with every new thins he learned.

"tae.." Jungkook started and looked down to his food not wanting to make eye contact.

"yes?" the older responded.

"i..Im really sorry"

"i know, you have already apologized. Its okay now"

"i know i cant ask for forgiveness. I will earn it"

"okay" taehyung said. He knw he cant forget it. But he can forgive.

If jungkook will show him he wont be like that again, he will forgive the younger.

"i-i will be a better person, i will be worhy for your love. Just give me a chance"

"i already gave you one. I let you inside. I took you into the house. You got your chance Kook" Taehyung assured him and hekd his hand."i can see the time you spend there did good. You changed"

"i wont hurt you anymore..."

"let that be true"

---

Chapter is a bit short sorry.

I hope you still liked it even if its was short. Thank you for reading see u at the next update!