17: ring

Jungkook was sitting in the therapist's office again. He was staring blankly at the table.

Its been a year now. Jungkook was feeling empty. He got told a lot of new things. His mind was trying to understand and see his mistakes..But it was hard. He didnt have anyone to contact to to support him here. He didnt have friends.

Taehyung was all he had. But jungkook didnt want taehyung to see his progression. He asked if they can keep it private. He didnt want to bother him more now.

"Jungkook?" the therapist said looking at the man. Jungkook havent said a word from when he entered this room. Hw wasn't speaking a lot lately. He used to be angry and annoyed all the time. But now that all faded away an there was just a man sitting in a chair.

"how is my Taehyung?...." jungkook mumbled. He really wondered how the older was doing, if he was happy. If he was missing him.

But also hoping he was seeing ayone else. Jungkook would get furious if he didt. He balded a fist under the table thinking of that.

"i think you need to step away from this Taehyung if you want to progress further the therapist said. Jungkook looked up.

"small steps, first take off the necklace." she said talking about taehyungs wedding ring that hung around his neck.

"fuck you" jungkook said and pushed his chair away from here.

"its for the best Jungkook"

"shut up!" Jungkook stood up and held the ring in his hand in case anyone tried to steal it from him.

"ju-"

"NO! Taehyung is mine and will stay mine!" jungkook shouted. He took a defensive pose.

"you need to let go, you are to much thinking about him. We want to help you" she said gently.

Jungkook stared at her not speaking.

"we will help you, just steo away from Taehyung. You will feel better"

Jungkook didnt speak but sat back down.

-

"im a bit worried" Taehyung said leaning on his arms. He met up with Jimin and hoseok in a restaurant for lunch.

"why?" hoseok asked.

"i cant get information about Jungkook. What if he didnt even go. What if he stopped and went somewhere else?" Taehyung said leaning back in his chair.

"i dont think that. But he was kinda..Different than we thought. I dont know"

"what if he never comes back?"

"he wont do that. He loves you, you know that. You told us" jimin said looking at his friend.

"its been a year...." taehyung sighed.

"we know..Just be patient. We will see what time brings"

"even if he wasnt the best husband...I miss him a lot. I really love him, even after what he did. I still love him" taehyung said poking his fork into his apple pie.

"we are here to distract you, so come lets eat this pie is waiting to he eaten" Hoseok said staring at the food.

"hm yea" Taehyung smiled a bit and started eating with his friends

-

Taehyung went back home after the meet with his friends. He felt emedielty alone.
The house was big and cold. He didnt like it.

"i miss you Jungkook.....I wonder how you are doing.." he whispered. He wasnt feeling himself today and went to bed early.
Staring at the ceiling while holding jungkooks pillow.

"do you think about me?"

"i do think of you...I hope you will come back to me..." taehyung sighed and turned the light off. Closing his eyes and went to sleep.

-

Jungkook sat in his bed far away from the older. He was staring at the ceiling. He wasnt thinking if anything. His mind was blank.

Jungkook turned on his side and looked at the nightstand. The light from the moon falling onto the shape on the table.

The necklace with the ring, it layed there peacefully. Shimmering in the moonlight.

Jungkook looked at it before turning around and falking asleep.

---

Short chapter, sorry. 🌼

Thank you for reading see u at the ndxt update!
🌼🌼🌼