26: gentle (m)

The two had arrived back home and had washed the salty sea water of their skin. They felt clean and fresh again.

Jungkook was laying on their bed while taehyung layed on top of him. They were silent. The atmosphere was different than usual.

Jungkook had his arms around taehyung resting on his back. While taehyung had his hands placed on jungkooks chest nuzzling his face in the youngers neck.

Jungkook moved one hand to taehyungs hair stroking it. The older smiled and sighed satisfied. He liked this.

He had waited a long time for jungkook.
He waited to have these loving moments. To hug and to love without pain. To kiss without lips tainted red. To have jungkook hold his heart without holding it too tightly.

Jungkook smiled he felt happy. And knowing that taehyung was happy was a good feeling. He felt himself get confidence that he can do this. That he can become the person that will be worth taehyungs love.

To become a good husband.

The younger stopped moving when he felt taehyung kiss his neck again. For the second time today.

"jungkookie.." taehyung whispered. His hot breath fanning over Jungkooks skin.

"yes"

"i want you.." taehyung said he had been thinking of it since yesterday. If it was a good idea. But he felt like it was. He wanted this. And he knew jungkook wanted it too. He had seen the way jungkook looked at him. The way he wanted to keep the kisses longer than necessary.

"Tae i....Im not forcing you to do anything." Jungkook stared at the ceiling he gulped. He felt nervous.

He wanted it too but he didnt want taehyung to think he needed to give his body. He didnt want to hurt taehyung again like that.

Last time he made one of the biggest mistakes, and he didnt want to do it again.

"kook i want this" Taehyung said softly seeing jungkooks worried expression.

"are you sure you want it, its okay if you do-"

"i am Jungkook, i trust you" taehyung cupped jungkooks face, he plessed a kiss in his lips and smiled.

"okay" jungkook said. If taehyung trusted him then jungkook had to trust in himself too. "i will be gentle"

The younger flipped them over and kissed taehyung. This time not in a hungrily or lustful way. But they were soft kisses, his fingers that caressed taehyungs cheek were also soft.

He wasnt restraining taehyungs movements he was letting taehyung touch hin and do what he liked.

This felt better.

Taehyung tugged at jungkooks shirt making jungkook pulled away from the kiss.

"off kook" he said. Jungkook did as told and took off his shirt now left in his boxers as he was only wearing a shirt. Same goes for taehyung.

"sexy" taehyung commented placing his hand on the youngers chest. He saw the abs that were forming. Seeing jungkook had been working out again.

"im sexy for you"

"yes all mine" taehyung said and smiled looking at the younger.

Jungkook helped taehyung take off his shirt and threw it next to his that was already lost on the floor.

He took a moment to look at the beauty in front of him. His slim waist and soft tummy. He casessed the skin feeling the warm soft skin.

There were no bruises, no cuts. It was all healthy.