7: bruises

Jungkook woke up the next day alone in bed. He frowned and sat up. Taehyung side of the bed was cold and his pillow didnt look like someone was there at all.

He wondered if the older even came to bed that night. Slowly jungkook got out of bed and went in the bathroom. Even Taehyungs toothbrush wasnt used. And the shower still dry.

He frowned the whole time he brushed his teeth and got into his chlothes. He didnt like waking up when the other wasnt there. It made him feel lonely. He is supposed to be at his side.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook called walking down the stairs. He fixed his belt and arrived down. He didnt get a response. Searching he went in the kitchen, but nothing was odd there. Next the living room.

He walked inside and could see the drops of blood now dried on the floor. He frowned at it. Taehyung didnt even clean.

Taehyung always cleaned after him. Even after this.   Why didnt he?

"taehyung where are you?" jungkook began walking faster. Worry build up inside of him.

"he cant leave me" he mumbled and went back in the hallway. He then noticed the door of the restroom downstairs opened and a light on.

He walked to it and looked inside. On the sink were red handprints and a chloth that had dried bloodstains. He looked down and then saw Taehyung. He was sitting half lying on the ground leaning against the wall.

His face was cleaned but the wound on his head had dried blood that went near his ear.

Jungkook walked away and returned with the white aid kit. Kneeling down next to taehyung.

"you should have cleaned it" he mumbled and grabbed a new chloth wettening it. He wiped the blood away. Hearing taehyung groan and his eyes twitched.

He then used desinfectant to clean it and covered it with a folded bandaid and plasters. He sighed and stood up. Grabbing Taehyungs arm.

"come on" he said and lifted him up Bridal style.

He placed the older down on the couch and covered him with the blanket. But he noticed something. He took Taehyungs hand and saw that the wedding ring was half off.

Jungkook frowned at it. Then looked at Taehyungs face. He stared at him for a long time Before shaking his head and push it back in where it belonged.

Jungkook then went to grab the cleaning materidals and made sure to get rid of every single trace of the blood.

After that he went back to taehyung and sat on the low table in front if the couch. Staring at the older that layed there.

It took taehyung not too long to wake up. Frowned a bit before opening his eyes.  He noticed he wasnt in the restroom anymore. He wondered how, he remembered falling asleep there.

He moved his head and flinched seeing Jungkook stare at him intensely. No expression on his face.. Like usual.

"uhm h-"

"i brought you here" Jungkook interrupted the other. Not moving his eyes whike he spoke.

Taehyung felt his head. The wound was patched up. Again he looked at jungkook. Opening his mouth to speak.

"di-"

"i did it"

Taehyung smiled softly. Even if the younger did bad things. He still helped him. Well he wanted to but taehyung refused last night. He didnt wanted anything of the younger at that moment. He felt like the other had gone to far.