19: letter

Its been over two years now. Taehyung still havent heard anything about jungkook. He was starting to doubt himself and Jungkook.

he began thinking that jungkook may have already left the program and just went on with his life without taehyung. Taehyung had met new people and even went on a date with one. but he had left emedietly after saying he couldnt. it wasnt right. he was married, he should never had went on that date.

but his friends say it was okay. it had been over two years after all. and jungkook  said it would take two years, yet he havent returned yet.

"what if he doesnt like me anymore......and never comes back" taehyung mumbled to himself. he sighed as he was doing the dishes. he had a dishwasher but to skip the time he would just do it by hand. Cleaning it very well. he even cleaned the house just to get his mind off things.

he was feeling a bit down lately. is was visible in his songs. they were calm but the lyrics gotten a bit sadder than they used to be. 

"i dont think he wont come back, you are married he hase to come back at one point. but maybe the program took longer?" Jimin said, he  was sitting on the table playing uno with Hoseok and Yoongi.

"grab four"  Yoongi said placing a +4 on the pile.

"fuck you" Jimin said not having a counter card.

"love you too"  Yoongi grinned.

"but why didnt he inform me, why isnt he leaving information, i called them again but they said they cant tell me becasue jungkook told them to keep it private." Taehyung said. "they only said that he did finish his first year and had started the second"

"You stil love him?" yoongi asked.

"of course i do. even when he hurt me, i would still know who the old jungkook was. the cute silent yet strange boy."taehyung smiled bringing memories back.

"arent you going to eat the cake?" Hoseok said bringing taehyung a small plate with a piece on it. it was taehyungs birthday. taehyung wanted to celebrate with his closest friends. wich were hoseok, jimin and yoongi.

"yea im done"taehyung sad and dried his hands with a towel. he joined the three at the table watching them play the card game. he baked the cake himself. it was his grandma's recepy. she would make it every year for him, well that was untill she dies. it took taehyung a while to be ready and make it again. he had gotten emotional when he first tasted it again after so long. and now the tradition was back. he still made it every year on his birthday.

"you in?" Jimin said after he lost. ignoring yoongi who tried to make it up after fully giving jimin cards and then ended up having to grab 20 cards. making jimin lose the game and yoongi win.

"yup" taehyung said with a smile and stuffed his mouth with the last piece of cake. Jimin began handing out the cards and placed one on the table.

"okay you begin" hoseok said pointing to taehyung.

"hm" taehyung looked at his cards before playing.

-

"you guys are all cheating" Jimin said with a frown. 

"dont be mad jiminie, its just a game" Taehyung said hugging is friend.

"he just sucks at it." yoongi said looking at them. he got a dark glare from jimin.

"I love you but also hate you sometimes" Jimin said wiggling from taehyungs hold to walk to his boyfriend. he walked past yoongi to the door. "we are leaving, and you wont get a kiss today"

"hey thats mean" yoongi said following after Jimin.

"yea should have thought about it before insulting my game skills" 

"how can i make it up to you?"yoongi pouted 

"marry me"

"he still didnt give up"taehyung chuckled hearing his friend/ jimin had been wanting to marry with yoongi for a long time now. but the older first wanted to have a stable income before doing the next step. his music wasnt well known before so he didnt know. but now. he was becomming quite famous in some city's. 

"okay, lets get married then" yoongi said. it took jimin off guard who looked back with wide eyes.

"really?!"

"yea, i want to marry by beautiful Princess"

"they are cute" Hoseok said standing next to taehyung putting on his jacket.

"they are, are you leaving too?" Taehyung asked.

"yes, its late. get some sleep yourself" Hoseok said grabbing his keys from his pocket.

"i will try. bye bye" Taehyung waved at his friends watching them leave. then he got back inside and closed the door.

-

taehyung was watching tv, it was very late and he was tired. but the show was interesting. so he wanted to finish it first before going to bed. He got to pee so he stood up throwing the blanket off him and walked to the hallway. 

when he was done he walked out of the restroom but something caught his eye. there was a letter at the door. 

"hm" he walked to the door and kneeled down grabbing the letter from the floor.

he went back to the living room sitting on the couch as he opened it. he flipped it over there was no postcard or adress. just his name.

he reconised that handwriting. the round letters. it was jungkooks.

taehyung quickly opened it and took the paper out. there were sentences written on it.

'dear Taehyung,

today is your second birthday. im sorry i coudlnt attend to the first. you may think why i now send you a letter. well that is becasue now i can.

i couldnt contact you from there as it was better for my progress to not contact you in the time i am there. 

i hope you will forgive me that. i hope you wait for me. i really hope you didnt meet someone new. but if you did, i will respect that. 

i got a lot to tell you....

lets meet in person.

jeon jungkook'

taehyung smiled seeing the letter that jungkook wrote. 

"i forgive you for that, just come home soon" he said looking at the paper in his hand. he looked at the last four words end frowned.

"wait..where and when do we meet then? " he asked himself confused. just as he said that the doorbell rang.

taehyung looked at the hallway and stood up. placing the letter on the table making is way into the hallway. he went to the door. through the glass he couldnt see who it was as it was dark outside. 

he hesetated at first before opening it. but he did. opening it slightly to peek outside. there was a man at his door.

the man looked calm so he opened further and the man looked at him. thats when taehyung gasped stepping back. letting the door fall open. his eyes teared up as he stared in front of him.

"j-jungkook"

---

i liked writing this one. i felt so exited hihi.

 hope you like it. i will update soon!