1: love

"do you know when you can go with me to that new club?" Jimin asked while looking at his drink.

"hm i will see what Jungkook thinks about it"

"i ask you, not him. Its not like we are going to so crazy shit" Jimin chuckled.

"i...Know well i really have to think about it" Taehyung said again scratching his head. He grabbed the last cookie from the plate stuffing his mouth full to distract himself.

"come on, its been months since you last hung out with me like that" Jimin whined with a pout.

"alright alright" Taehyung gave in with a smile. He just cant say 'no' to his friend. Emedielty Jimin smiled and drank the last of his drink.

"oh it will be so much fun" jimin said and stood up. "i gotta go again, my boyfriend is waiting"

"ah i see. Well see you soon chim" taehyung said and hugged his friend. When he looked over Jimins shoulder to the windows. He could see a fammiliar black car. And leaning against that car,

Jeon jungkook.

His husband, his dark eyes staring into Taehyungs. Arms crossed over his chest.

"i-i. Well see you" Taehyung quickly parted from the hug and stepped back. Jimin frowned a bid but shrugged it off.

Jimin waved and walked out of the restaurant, getting into his car. Taehyung sighed and looked back at Jungkook, who's eyes never left the older.

Taehyung payed for the drinks placing money on the table and took a deep breath walking out. Going straight to Jungkook.

"hey Kook" Taehyung said and smiled.

Jungkook stared at him for a akward long time. Then he smiled his bunny smiled and went inside.

"hello my Taehyungie"

This actually creeped Taehyung out more than his agressive reactions. He didnt know if he should expect something or that the younger was having a good day.

"come on, get in" Jungkook said his smile dropping to a blank face. Taehyung quickly hurried to the passenger seat and buckled up.

"i have to get to work tonight and want to spend time with you" Jungkook said. A smile on his face. Taehyung put on a smile and nodded.

"sounds fun"

"i know, its always fun with you"

"mhm" Taehyung hummed and stared out of the window. Looking at the trees and houses they passed.

"i love you Taehyung, and you are mine remember"jungkook said and grabbed taehyungs hand interwining them. Taehyungs heart warmed at those words. As long Jungkook loved him they will be fine.

Right?

"i love you too" he said back and Jungkooks face lit up into a big smile. He had a small giggle and looked from Taehyung back to the road.

The two reached their house and Jungkook parked the car. Going inside. Taehyung followed after him closing the front door behind him.

Jungkook was humming a song and Taehyung thought this was a good moment to ask the younger about going with Jimin.

"Jungkook" he said amd Jungkook turned around emedielty.

"yes love?" he said Placing his jacket over a chair.

"im going out with Jimin, next weekend" he said. Jungkook smiled for a moment at him letting the words sink in. Then it dropped and he stared at Taehyung.

Many scenarios going through his mind at that moment.

"kook?" taehyung said when he didnt get a response from the other.

"why?"

"i just want to have some fun for once, there is this new club we wanted to visit for a while already"

"no"

"what why not?" taehyung knew this answer was comming but he still needed to know why.

"i dont want other men stare at you, i dont want anyone to touch you. You know what can happen" Jungkook walked closer and Taehyung gulped.

"i wont drink Jungkook, we already talked about that"

"i dont want you to go there."

"Jungkook please just for once. I havent done anything fun in months, th-"

Taehyung got interupted by a slap on his cheek. His head was slightly to the side and Taehyung bit his lip.

"are you not having fun with me?" Jungkook asked as he gently caressed Taehyungs cheek. His eyes held no specific emotion. Just as always they were just eyes. But inside they were empty.

"thats not it, i want to hang out with my friends" Taehyung said slowly looking back at Jungkook.

"you have me, im your husband. Your lover. I can be your friend too."

"but thats different" taehyung sighed.

"We love eachoter right?" jungkooks voice sounded desperate. Always searching for his answers. Searching for what he wanted to hear. What he needed to hear.

"i do love you, you just have to let me out some times"

"and you end up cheating on me, never. You are mine"

"Jungkook plea-" another hit interupted Taehyungs words. He shut his mouth and whimpered at the stinging feeling on his cheek.

Jungkook looked at the red print on Taehyungs cheek and cupped his face. Placing a soft kiss on the red skin.

"I have to go to work now. I forgot to put clean sheets on our bed. But you will do that right?" jungkook said in a soft voice. Taehyung nodded.

"Words Taehyung" Jungkook said his voice changed to a low one. It sounded like a order.

"Yes"

"good, now i will go to work. Be a good boy hm?" Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung. The older melted in the kiss. He placed his hand on Jungkooks chest and closed his eyes.

Jungkook parted with a smile and grabbed his bag and keys going to the door.

"see you tonight love"

"bye" Taehyung gave a small wave and waited untill the door was closed.
He then sighed and sat down at the table.

---

Here it is, the first chapter of this book.
Im exited to do something different this time. Its different from what i usually write. I hope it will come out well.

Already a thanks to those who will read this! 。^‿^。