28: hug

Taehyung stood in the bathroom early in the morning. He was smiling while looking at the ring on his hand. its been so long since he felt it around his finger. and it felt good having it back.

He Turned it to see the small engraving of their initials on it. once he took it off, not knowing if he will ever put it back on, but now he was glad to wear it again. he was happy now.

Taehyung was about to turn around and head back into the bedroom when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. giving him a back hug.

"did i wake you?" Taehyung asked placing his hands over jungkooks hands. he knew it was the younger from the feeling of the body and the face that rested on his shoulder.

"i was cold"

"i tucked you in nicely, how can you be cold?"taehyung asked. when he left the bed he made sure to cover jungkook with the warm blankets again.

"the bed is cold without you." Jungkook said placing a soft kiss on taehyungs neck and intertwine their fingers.

"then lets go back to bed hm?" taehyung said and turned around, jungkooks arms still securely around his waist holding him.

"yes" Jungkook smiled. taehyung quickly pecked jungkooks lips. he wanted a real kiss and hold him but their didnt brush their teeth yet.

Taehyung was expecting to walk to the bed but Jungkook was quick. the younger bend down and lifted taehyung up bridal style walking back into the bedroom.

Taehyung held onto Jungkooks neck hoping jungkook wont drop him. but he knew Jungkook wont drop him. 

"So, back in bed. now cuddle" Jungkook said as he sat down on the bed not letting go of taehyung. he layed down with taehyung on top of him and closed his eyes.

Taehyung giggled at Jungkooks actions and lowered his legs laying more comfortable. he then moved his hand to stroke jungkooks hair and the other placed on jungkooks chest feeling his heartbeat.

"I love you taehyung"

"i love you too Jungkook."

"im happy with you, im happy that you spoke to me that day" jungkook said opening his eyes, he remembered the first day taehyung spoke to him in school. jungkook was crying silently in class when his parents had gotten mad at him again. they took away his teddybear throwing it away. that made him sad. Taehyung was the one to notice the small silent raven haired boy in the corner. he talked to Jungkook and comforted him, and thats also when they became friends. 

And jungkook did everything to keep taehyung close to him, promising he will marry him one dat if they were older.

"i am too." taehyung said. He jad regretted it two years ago so bad he thought of giving up. But when jungkook decided to accept the help and go to learn abiut his mistakes to become a better person. Taehyung took those words back and hoped for the better

And it did. It did get so much better.

"are we just going to lay here all day?" taehyung asked when jungkook closed his eyes again not making any movement to get up now both were wide awake.

"yes" jungkook said and grinned wrapping a arm tightly around taehyung not letting him escape.

"okay then" taehyung chuckled and rested his head on jungkooks chest closing his eyes as well. He want feeling tired anymore but enjoying the warmth and hands of jungkook was enough to make him feel calm and satisfied.

-

"Taehyung no" jungkook said as they stood in a store. They were shopping new chlothes to add to their closet.

Jungkook stood in front of taehyung who just tried a new shirt. But it was a very low cut making his chest almost all visible.

Jungkook was not having that.

"but i like this" taehyung said looking in the mirror while feeling the fabric.

"close that thing, no one can see" jungkook said stomping towards th older and close the low vline opening. Glaring at othes that were waiting there as well.

"what if i buy this for you. I will wear it only at home?"

"....Hm" jungkook looked like he was thinking about it. He then nodded.
"you can have it, but change quickly i dont want people staring"

"okayy" taehyung smiled and dissapeared in the stall again.

Jungkook sighed shaking his head smiling as well.

"hurry uppp i got work tonight" Jungkook said poking the curtains of taehyungs stall.

"its 3 pm. You have still 5 hours chill!" taehyung said opening the curtains and walking out back in his own chlothes.

"im just joking"

"i know kookie" Taehyung said and turned around pecking jungkook's lips. The younger smiled placing a arm around taehyung and walking ti the counter together.

"my beautiful husband" the younger said glancing at taehyung who started blushing. 
"are you still blushing over that?" jungkook teased.

"no im not, its just hot here"

"hmmm yea right" jungkook chuckled. Turning to the cashier behind the desk.

---

Hey hey, a quick question. is anyone against m-preg. i had gotten a suggestion to add it in the story. i would like to know other readers opinion since i didnt note it in warnings before i wrote this. let me know your opinion!

annyhow thank you for reading again, sorry that the chapter is later than usual i wasnt feeling all to well to write. but im back now!

see u at the next update :)