31: doctor

Jungkook had called a doctor appointment for taehyung that day. They had to wait for almost a week where jungkook had gotten angry why they had to wait so long. He cursed at the assistant and taehyung had to snatch the phone and apologise to the women at the phone.

"are you ready Tae?" Jungkook asked as he searched his car keys.

Taehyung was brushing his teeth in the kitchen as he threw up a lot and didnt want to to upstairs all the time.

And he did just that, he will now brush his teeth to feel clean again.

Taehyung rinsed his mouth with water and wiped his lips.

"im ready" he said and walked to Jungkook who went for taehyungs hand holding it.

The two left the house and went into their car. Jungkook drove them to the hospital for the appointment.

-

"what if its something bad?" Taehyung asked. They were waiting on a chair in a room for the doctor to come back in.

"it better not be. I will fight the gods" Jungkook said softly.

"i dont know if thats cute or..."

"im not cute"

"to me you are" taehyung said and poked jungkooks arm.

"aish stop, just wait" jungkook said rubbing his head.

"okay okay"

Suddenmy the silence that was starting to grow between them got interrupted by the door opening and a doctor walked inside.

"hello, i am docor Lee. You must be Jeon and Kim?"

"actally he is a jeon for a years now" jungkook muttered but no one heard.

They greeted the doctor and waited for him to sit down and put everything he needed ready on his desk.

"so what exactly is the problem." he asked.

"well, i have been not feeling too well lately" taehyung started.

"what do you feel. Explain it to me" the doctor said and grabbed a pen in case he wanted to write somethig down.

"i feel nauseous and throw up...lot of mood swings. Then im happy amd clingy and the next moment im annoyed." taehyung explained thinking of everything he felt. "i also eat a lot more. And lot of sweet things late after dinner. I just feel hungry all the time."

"i see" the doctor noded and wrote it all down. He stared at the paper and frowned slightly thinking of his next question.

"did you gain any weight recently?" he asked.

"i didnt rearly pay attention to that...But i think i did because this belt is one hole bigger that i used to be" taehyung said and immediately started thinking to work out and eat less.  He didnt want to get fat.

"okay, i think i already know what the thing is here"

Jungkook grabbed taehyungs hand both looked very nervous.

"what is it?" jungkook decided to ask it first.

"well, i would like to speak with mr.Kim alone for that.", the doctor stood up. "if i can ask you to wait outside that would be nice."

"why cant i be here?"

"some things are only for the patient. Those are rules Jeon. Please wait outside untill i call you back."

"fine" jungkook said annoyed and left the room, but not before pecking taehyungs forehead.

The doctor waited a few seconds befire looking uo again.

"so, what im about to say might come as a shock at first. But do not freak out."

"okay" taehyung got really curious now.

"so as i see the sympthoms. I can telk that these are pregnancy symptoms, so i think that you might be pregant." the doctor said and taehyungs eyes widen. "but before you ask, why its possible. It is. Its a rare thing to happen among men but its definetly possible. And you jut happen to be one of those men"

"how can i be sure. I-i didnt know i could even het pregnant"

"some will only know after sex or with a ceck up."

Taehyung never got a hospital check up so he didnt know. And his parents probably didnt either.

"to make sure to is i will ask you to pee on this stick. Its a test.  One line is 'not pregnant' and two lines means you are" the doctor handed him a box with the stick inside and pointed to a second door on the room. "you can use the toilet over there."

Taehyung nodded and went into the toilet. He unpacled the stick and read the intstructions. He then had to wait till he felt like peeing.

It took a while because his mind was all ovee the place from the information he just recieved

Me pregnant?

He thought as he stared at the wall.

There is no way......

Tarhyung coudlnt deny that he liked children. But he just couldn't belive that he was one of the man that can actually make a child in their belly. That can make a baby of their own.

He finnaly did the test and waited for the results. He paced around nervously while checking it.

And then the result came. He saw one line.

Then.

Two....

"i-im.....Pregnant......" he whispered to himself and slid down against the wal staring at the two clear lines on the stick.  There was no doubt. It was clearly two. "im really pregnant...."

---

OH ok.

Hehe also that you all for being okay with the mpreg part. It was a nice thing to add. So thank you for the suggestion!

Glad you once again read the chapter see u at the next!