29: bedroom (m)

Taehyung and jungkook had gotten back home. Taehyung was folding the new chlothes and placing them in their closet.

Jungkook layed on the bed he just showered but waited for taehyung to finish at the closet before he could get dressed for bed.

But his body had other plans. Jungkook was feeling needy. His eyes kept moving to taehyungs ass as it moved around.

His member was twitching at the thoughts and images that went through jungkooks mind.

"tae...." he said. The older turned around looking at his husband on the bed with the bathrobe on.

"yes kook?"

"i want you....."

Jungkook met taehyungs eyes. There as a silence before taehyung started smiling.

"then i will give myself to you again." taehyung said and walked to the edge of the bed being close to jungkook.

"i would love to" Jungkook said and grabbed a hold of taehyungs collar pulling him down in a kiss.

Taehyung felt jungkooks lips on his. They were soft and familiar. He liked the feeling of them a lot.

"hm lets give this big one some attentiom first " taehyung said slipping his hand between the robe and grab a hold of jungkooks member.

Jungkook breath hitched at the sudden contact and he layed back.

"let me take care of this" taehyung said and untied the robe to expose his lovers sexy body.

He slowly started stroking jungkooks member feeling the warm hard flesh in his hand.

"you like that?" taehyung asked jungkook nodded biting his lip.

Jungkook moaned when he suddenly felt a wet and hot warmth around his member slowly engulfing his whole length.

"oh fuck Tae" jungkook said looking down to see taehyungs lips were wrapped around his member and he was looking up. Jungkook could feel taehyungs tongue rub over the bottom of his base.

Taehyung knew jungkook was feeling goon and that gave him a confidence boost. He started bobbing his head up and down while his own hand went in his pants taking out his own.

"oh yes" jungkook covered his face with one arm the other gripping the bathrobe feeling the pleasure of the way taehyungs used his lips and tongue.

"lets not cum yet. I want you to fuck me first" taehyung said as he pulled off with a hard last suck. Making jungkook almost cum from the feeling.

"get over here let me fingee you first" jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and undressed. He took the bote of lube and crawled on top of jungkooks straddling him. The younger sat up and  pushed taehyung back.

"on your belly" he said in a ordering tone.

Taehyung did as told laying on his belly while his legs were on either side of jungkook giving the younger a perfect view of his roind juicy ass.

Jungkook coated his fingets with lube and spread taehyungs ass cheeks.
He first bend down licking it and poking his fingertip inside.

"so nice and tight" jungkook said. He was getting more comfortable lately. But still he made sure not to hurt taehyung and always checked if the older was okay.

"a-ah for you, just put it in" taehyung whined feeling only the tip of jungkooks finger in his needy hole that was begging to be fucked.

Jungkook did as he asked but added a second. Taehyung gasped feeling the stretch. Pressing his face in the matress.