Final Author's Note:

So guys,

This is it, huh?

It's over. And I wanna jump up and down, yet I also kinda wanna cry. Writing this book has been a wonderful experience for me. A roller coaster of emotions. And conversing with those of you who read it was a great privilege. If you think that there should be a sequel then PLEASE let me know in the comments, or message me. I want you guys to do me a favor if you don't mind. It has three parts.

1- Go back and vote for each chapter if you haven't already done so. 

2- Comment or message me to point out any errors that you might see, so that I can take care of them in the final edit.

3- Last but certainly not least,

SPREAD THE WORD! Tell your friends about the story, share it on your social media sites. Please, please, please.

And that's pretty much it. I know, I'm a greedy son of a biscuit. But I will be eternally grateful to you if you do these things for me.

Well, it's been a pleasure my friends. I love you all so much. Stay beautiful.

~Terra

Oh, and one more thing.

Follow me on Twitter:

@Tart61198

Dang it, I lied. I have another thing to tell you.

Go check out my best friend's story. Its called 'Come Back To Me, Justice Quinn.'

Go follow her too--> AbblePie1997

Now I'm done. I promise. ;)