Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Authors note: This chapter starts where the last one left off.

Enjoy. :)

*************************

I began to back up, very slowly. Just as I was about to turn and run my arm was grabbed royghly, and I was being pulled through the crowds of people rushing to get on their flights. The grip on my arm was so tight that I didn't bother to look up and see who it was, I was just fighting to get out of it. But my question was soon answered when we quickly rounded a corner, and I came face to face with those bluish - green eyes that I've fallen in love with. He put the hood of his sweat shirt down so the rest of his face was visable. His rough hands came up to cup my cheeks and he whispered "Are you okay?" I almost didn't hear him due to the busy noise of our surroundings. "I'm fine," I said pausing to catch my breath. "Where's Lee?" I asked. But before he could answer Lee rounded the corner clutching the wall, and panting. At least I'm not the only one out of shape. Ashton isn't even winded.

"I really need to get back in shape, man." Lee said moments latter as if he had read my previous thoughts. But his expression changed when he looked at Ashton. I looked over to him as well. He is pacing the hall with his head down, and his fists clenched at his sides. His nickels are as white as the walls, he is beyond pissed.

"Ashton?" Lee said. No response. "Dude?" And again, no response. I walked over to him and put my hand on his chest. "Ash, we'll figure something out. Okay? Please, calm down." He lifts his eyes to meet mine and the anger evaporates from them. He rests his forehead on mine, and closes his eyes. His lips brush against mine and all the busy noise in the background disapears. Those three little words are fighting to escape from my lips, but it's the wrong time. Honestly it's the wrong time to be kissing as well, but it feels so right.

"Alright, dude. That's enough you horny bastard." Lee said, annoyance clear in his voice. Ashton reluctantly pulled away, and shot a glare at Lee.

"Shut the fuck up Lee." Ashton said, you could hear the humor in his tone. Lee put his hands up in surrender.

*

Ashton laid out a plan for us to stay at an abandoned house behind the airport. The fact that they found us yet again put my mood to complete shit. I really thought that we would be safe this time, but of course with my luck nothing ever goes the way I plan. My friend, Alice, once said that I had the most boring life ever. Pssh, if she saw my life now she would shit bricks. My life has officially I become an action movie. Well, kind of anyways, so far there hasn't been any explosions so that's a plus.

I took a moment to assess my appearance in the mirror of the ladies room before we left the airport. And to be honest I look like hell. My hair falls in frizzy waves that reach my lower back. My clothes, which consisted of worn down skinny jeans, a loose tank top that I have been advertises a restaurant that I've never heard of, and a pair of very old converse. I remember that time at school, the day I found out my parents were dead , I said that I could say that I was beautiful. But now? I couldn't even come close. I pull my hair back with a rubber band, and wet a paper towel to wash my face. I lift up my top to reveal my vaguely bruised stomach, from the time at the hotel when I was hit with the gun. Images of Ashton's enraged face when the man hit me pop into my head. He really does care about me, huh?

I would have never imagined myself in this situation. Not only being chased by murderous men, but being in love. I am about 75% sure that he feels the same way , but but how can I be certain.

I'm dragged from my day dream by a knock at the door. His smooth voice carries through the metal material. " Are you alright?" Instead of answering his question, I open the door and place a kiss on his cheek. "I'm grand." I say. He smiles down at me and grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. This is the best feeling. Wait, No, scratch that. Kissing him is t Just being in love with him in general is the best feeling. **

After we made it to the house Ashton decided that it would be best that we didn't have any lights. I mean, obviously since the house was abandoned there is no electricity but he meant that we couldn't have any candles of any kind. So when he also decided that it would be more safe for us to sleep in the basement you could imagine my response.

" Oh hell no. No lights is one thing but, in the basement? Do you want me to have a heart attack?" I said, my voice going up an octave. Ashton chuckled at my response but I did not find it funny at all. but in a basement? No, basements are just freaky. Even with the lights are on they are scary as hell, I do not under any circumstances want to sleep in a pitch black basement in a place that I have never been to before. Hell, for all we know someone could have killed 90 innocent children, make that orphan children, down there. So if you think that my response is a rational, then you sir are just bad shit crazy.

"Do you want to stay alive?" He asked, that shut me up. If you would have asked me that question a few weeks ago when we were in the hotel when I had my break down I probably would have said to hell with you. But now I kind of want to stay alive. I guess love changes you, sometimes for better and sometimes for worse. Either way you have to take what is given and make the best out of it.

"So it's settled." Ashton said and began walking towards the basement steps, and I did not put up any more arguments.

There was an old couch and a cot in the corner of the basement. Before we had anything to say about it Lee had already grabbed the cot. " So you can sleep on the couch and I'll take the floor." Ashton said. I shook my head. "You can share the couch with me. You know, I don't bite." I said bashfully. He smiled, a genuine smile, and not that smirk that he always wears. "Mkay, but if a Moster comes out of nowhere you're on your own." He said in a high pitched voice. We both laughed a little then just looked at eachonther. He walked towards me and grabbed my hand. "Listen, there are some things that you don't know about me, and-" He didn't get to finish his sentence because I interrupted him. "I love you, Ashton. " the words just fell out of my mouth, though I could barley see his face, I could tell his mouth was agape. My heart was beating so fast I could have sworn that it bloke out the silence between us. He didn't utter a word, he just wrapped his arms around me and spun me around. After he put me down he looked straight into my eyes and said. "I've been waiting for you to say that. And I love you. So, so much. You don't understand, I can look at you for just a moment and find a million things I like about you. Like the way you chew on your bottom lip when your nervous, and when your mad you get a little crease in between your eyebrows. And you get a dimple only on your left cheek. I love you, I love you, I love you, and I can never get tired of saying it." He said without a moment of hesitation. I was at a loss for words. So I did the only thing that felt right at the moment, I kissed him. Not a soft, timid kiss like the one in the airport. A hungry and desperate kiss. Desperate to be close to each other. Desperate to feel wanted, by eachorher. Desperate to love.

****************

Author's note:

So guys, what do you think? :D

This chapter was so much fun to write.

I NEED feedback. Comment and tell me if I made a mistake or just your opinion on something. Please!

Comment & Vote!!♡♡