TWO

I walked hand in hand with Topper down the beach, leaving all the kook parents to themselves, it was yet another business function for figure eight. As soon as we were out of view, and with the other teenagers, we practically jumped apart, Topper's friends let out a chuckle, I could feel them check me out as I walked by them, heading straight for Kie and our friends who were a little farther down, technically not at the space for the meeting. "Damn bro, I wouldn't be mad about this if I were you, I'd tap that." Rafe muttered, I held my middle finger up in response, "oh damn, she's feisty too." Kelce laughed, "shut up." Topper mumbled to the two guys, then I was finally out of earshot and with my friends. Pope gave me a look when he saw my annoyed expression, he gave me a quick welcome hug, I was definitely closest with him. "He's such a dick." I muttered, slipping my cover up off and heading straight for the water. "Oh, totally, I can't believe you actually agreed to this." Kie laughed following my actions, the boys shrugged and grabbed their boards, paddling out into the waves. "I didn't want them to keep pushing about it, they think they got what they want and now they're leaving us both alone, it's kind of a win win situation." I told her truthfully, shrieking when JJ kicked water into my face. "Jerk!" I called, yanking his leg, making him flip off his board.

"Kenzie!" Pope yelped when I jumped on his back, almost knocking him over. "I'm tired," I pouted, resting my chin on his head, "take me back to my fake boy toy, pretty please." He rolled his eyes but trudged over to the rich kids, releasing my legs allowing me to jump down onto the sand. "Thanks, boo." I joked, waving him and my friends off as I had to return to my parents. "Boo?" Topper mumbled walking over to me, "oh, I'm sorry, is someone jealous." I ran my finger tips down the front of his bare chest, teasing him, goosebumps rose almost instantly. "What-no-no-" I cut him off, with a laugh. "I'm messing with you, Thornton." I saw my parents looking for me in the crowd, I decided to give him one more little tease. "Bye, babe." I whispered in his ear, my lips ghosting over his skin before I pressed a kiss to his flushed cheek. He stood like a statue as I walked to my parents, his eyes giving me a once over. I liked that I was able to make him feel this way, even if it was all fake to him. I let out a little yelp when I felt Topper's hands rest on my waist. "Mind if I steal her for a while?" He called to my mother who was watching us, happiness written across her face. I played it cool, shooting her a smile. "Go ahead, have fun!" She called, turning to my dad he just nodded, walking away, glad to know they trust Topper, when even I don't. Once he was certain that our parents weren't looking over here anymore, his hands slid lower down my body, resting extremely close to my bikini bottoms. "Two can play at this game." He whispered, my breathing hitched as his fanned over the side of my face, "come on, babe, don't you want to hang out with me." He pressed a light kiss right behind my ear, I felt my knees go week, then I snapped back to it. "Slick, Top, real smooth." I turned in his grip, feeling adventurous, I leaned up, ghosting my lips over his, but not touching. "I could do this all day." I whispered, lowering myself back down, off of my tip toes, pulling my bottom lip into my mouth, biting it while I met his eyes. His eyes were wide, and shocked at my actions. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I patted his cheek, walking towards his equally shocked friends, mine had already gone and left, now I'm stuck here with them.

Topper walked over, clearing his throat, "not fucking nice." He mumbled before going back to whatever him and his friends were doing, simply looked like they were throwing a football around, making conversation, but if I said that, they'd probably freak out and say they were doing something more manly. I laid out on a towel Topper had laying around, taking the opportunity of them being distracted to give him a good look over. His muscles, flexing as he reached to catch the ball, I know he's a piece of work, but I can see why all the girls swoon over him. Even with his attitude, he was probably the nicest of the kook boys, which says something since he really was no angel. I was thankful for my sunglasses, he looked over, unable to tell if my eyes were open as I laid back, letting the sun warm my skin. Although my eyes were very much open as I saw him scanning my body over, the corner of his lip in his mouth. "Stop mentally undressing her and catch the damn ball!" Kelce shouted, I let a giggle fall passed my lips as Topper looked mortified, groaning as the ball bounced off his stomach, ouch. I pushed myself to be leaning against my elbows, pushing my sunglasses down my nose, all of the boys watching me, "yeah, that's rude, you haven't even taken me for dinner yet." I smirked at the sun kissed boy, his hair getting messed up in the wind coming off the ocean. "Tomorrow, six." It was less of a question and more of an order as he gave me a look. "See you then." I put the glasses back over my eyes as I laid back in the sun once more. "That, that was hot." Rafe mumbled, followed by the sound of him being hit by Topper. "Shut up, man."