🖤Known🖤VS🖤 Unknown 🖤

A/N:
Sorry for the wait my Zodiacs.
Hope this could it up to y'all.
Also, just wait till you can play the music above.
Enjoy~

3rd POV

"Hey guys! You all okay?!" June questioned the remaining students who were with her near the entrance, "We're all fine, but what about the others?" Uraraka asked nervously. June closed her eyes and focused on her surroundings, she could hear her classmates and sense them. "Their in the building, don't worry." June answered Uraraka, the class sighed with relief knowing that they still had their classmates in the building. After that though, they all got into a fighting stance, preparing to possibly fight with the purple mist villain. "Class Rep!" Thirteen called out, "Yes?' Iida said.

"I entrust this duty to you. Run to the school and tell them what is happening here." Thirteen demanded the Class Rep. "The alarms are not sounding, and our phone doesn't have signal. The alarm is based is in infrared rays. Even though Eraserhead is erasing quirks left and right, they're still not working..." She/he explained to us, "So someone might be using an interference quirk." June concluded. "Yes, and it would be faster for you to run than for us to find a person." Thirteen explained more, "But it would be a disgrace as the Class Rep to leave everyone-" Iida was cut off by someone. "WE have no time to argue Iida! You're the only one who can run to the teachers fast, faster then anyone." June said, "But, you got..." June cut off Iida again. "Sure, I was faster in the test, but you're the Class Rep." June explained more, "I can totally support you like what I did in the cafeteria." Uraraka added.

Then, someone chuckled as if something was funny. "Wow, you're all willing to support one person." The voice said.

June's POV

We all see a boy with white hair, red eyes and a face with no emotion, coming out of the mist. I moved in front of everyone, including Thirteen. "What happens if he fails?" he asked devilishly, "He isn't planning on failing!" I answered. Thirteen moved in front of me to protect me, but I could tell he's capable of some strong magic. "Stay away from the students!" she/he shouted at the albino looking teen.

He showed no emotion at all, as if he didn't know how, but then, he disappeared out of our view. "Where did he-" Thirteen was cut by something, it was him, he kicked him/her in the back. He then reappeared beside the mist guy, "Don't interfere between me and her." He pointed at me once again, without hesitation. "Hey Iida, if you get there, please tell the teachers to call Hinata and Koi." I informed, he looked confuse at first but nodded in response, confirming he understood. I walked forward. "June don't go any closer!" Mina cried out, I looked at her and showed a confident smile. "It'll be okay." I said, I turn back at the him, "Hey Albino! Look, I don't want to keep calling you that. So, why not we introduce ourselves before we get things started." I told him as if this was nothing. He placed his hand on his chest, "Very well, my name is Ken Kiroko. I know who you are, June Redfox." He introduced himself. "Stalking me, are you?" I asked him as I placed my hands on my hips. He simply shook his head in response, "Ok..." I creaked my knuckles.

(AND.... PLAY MUSIC!)

"Shall we get this started?" I smirked at him, I dashed towards him I tried to kick him in the head, but he blocks it with his left arm. I jumped back and he ran towards me, aiming for a punch. I easily dodged the first one, but the second one hit my face, I fell on the fall a few meters away from him. "June/Redfox!" My classmates called me from the back, I stood up quickly and looked at him with an impress look. "You're quite strong Ken." I crossed my arms, "I should say the same to you." He answered back.