Chapter 12

Hazel's POV

"No, I think it should go up here." I told Ashton.

"No, it would look a lot better down here.

"Ashton, I've been decorating Christmas tree's all my life, this bobble would look better up here by the penguin ornament."

Ashton had invited me over to help decorate his house for Christmas, I thought it would be a great idea so then we can bond a bit before our 'date'.

"Whatever" Ashton pouted and I laughed.

When we were done decorating the tree we just stood back and stared at it, it was a very... interesting tree. I represented them perfectly, there was like 15 pizza ornaments, a bunch of banana ones, and some ones with their favourite band logos on it, What really creeped me out was they had a Will Smith angel at the top of the tree. It wasn't a traditional Christmas tree but it was great.

"Where did you get that Will Smith angel?" I laughed.

"eBay, you can get anything on there." Ashton laughed. Okay, let's go make a gingerbread house."

"I love gingerbread houses!" We walked to the kitchen and there was a gingerbread house kit on it.

"Okay, let's do this." Ashton said violently ripping open the box.

"Okay" I laughed

"So the instructions say to put the walls together using this icing and there's a picture of how this should look." I said

"You don't need instructions, Hazel, It's pretty self explanatory." Ashton laughed

"I know, I just want to make it look good and-" I stopped because Ashton took some icing and put it on my nose, what a freak.

"Haha, very funny." I said sarcastically wiping off my nose. But you know what's even funnier?"

"What?"

"This" I took a bunch of icing in my hand and put it all over his face and started laughing hysterically.

"Aww hell nah," Ashton laughed and put icing all over my face. I took the icing off my face and put it on his face.

"Okay, you asked for it." Ashton said opening the bag of gumdrops and throwing them at me. He opened another bag of hard circle candies but he failed and they all went on the floor and being the clumsy person I am I fell.

"Are you okay?" Ashton asked concerned.

"Ow, I hit my elbow really hard and it really hurts, I think it's sprained." I said and Ashton helped me up.

"Okay I'll take you to the hos-"

"Sike!" I yelled and took a bunch of icing and candy and put it all over his face.

"Your good, Hazel." Ashton smiled.

"I know I am." I laughed and Ashton started walking towards me, and then started.........leaning in? Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap that escalated quickly. I started leaning in too oh my god three, two..........."

"Woah!" Michael screamed walking into the kitchen and me and Ashton quickly jumped away from each other.

"Geez you guys, slow down! We don't need a little Ashton running around here!" Michael yelled. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Ummm, I should go...." I said.

"Okay, I'll walk you out." Ashton said and we started walking to the door.

"I'm sorry for what happened there," Ashton said. "Michael can be weird sometimes.....well all the time."

"It's okay." I laughed.