Chapter 6

"Hazel, these are my friends Michael, Calum, and Luke." Ashton smiled.

"Hi!" they all said in sync.

This was kind of really hard to process because here in front of me was the four most attractive guys I've ever seen in my life. One of them had blonde hair, a lip ring, and the most beautiful bright blue eyes, and then another one had tanned skin and dark hair and he had such a nice smile too and then there was a guy who had really cool red hair and he looked like such a bad boy and a kitten at the same time!

"Okay guys, we were just about to start the lessons so can you leave." Ashton told them.

"Fineee" they all mumbled and walked away.

"They seem cool." I said.

"They're really not," Ashton said. "They're the biggest idiots ever but that's why I love them!"

We both started to laugh.

"Um, I know this is kind of personal but if you're Australian then why do you live in America?" I asked.

"Well, me and my friends moved here because we thought that it would be a better place for our band." He said.

"Oh my gosh! you're in a band?!" I said excitedly.

"Haha, yep." Ashton laughed.

"I knew it!" I said.

"How?"

"Well when they walked in you guys just looked like you were a band."

"Oh." Ashton smiled.

"What kind of music does your band play?"

"Well we think that we're Punk Rock but I guess you could say that we're Pop Punk, I don't know." Ashton explained.

"So you're telling me that you play piano in a Pop Punk band?" I asked.

"Nooo, I also play the drums!" He laughed.

"Ohhhhh!" I laughed.

"Okay enough about me, tell me more about you." Ashton said.

"There's not really much to tell to be honest, I live in a really nice foster family." I said.

"How many siblings do you have?" He asked.

"I have a little sister and brother."

"You're the oldest?" Ashton asked.

"Yep."

"Me too!" Ashton said excitedly.

"How many siblings do you have?" I asked.

"Same as you, a little brother and sister."

"Do you ever get to see them?" I asked.

"Not really to be honest, when me and my band made the decision to come here we had to leave our families behind." Ashton explained.

"Don't you love them?"

"Of course I do! We just had to make this big decision for the sake of the band."

"Oh." I said.

"Well, should we start these lessons?" Ashton asked.

"Oh yeah, the lessons I almost forgot!" I laughed.

"Okay, I'll be right back, I'm just gonna get your piano books." Ashton said while getting up.

"Okay!" I said.

Just imagine that, leaving your family behind for a band. That's a lot of dedication.

"Okayyy," Ashton said coming back to the table with a bunch of books in his hand. "Do you know how to read music?"

"A little bit, yeah." I said.

"Okay, come with me to the piano." He said.

"Okay" I said getting up and following him.

The piano was beautiful! It was a huge grand piano that you always see in the movies.

"Okay! Let's get started!" Ashton said enthusiastically.

The lessons went really well actually, he taught me how to do a bunch of scales and we started on a song, it was everything I expected!

"Great work Hazel!" Ashton said.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

Just then the door opened and a really pretty blonde, skinny, model like girl walked in.

"Hey!" Ashton said, getting up from the piano and hugging her.

"Hazel, this is my girlfriend, Marry."

Suddenly, all my sadness came back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ughhhhh why must things be so complicated!!??:( Anyways I just wanted to thank you guys so so soooooo much for reading this book, it really means a lot to me! So I think my update schedule will be every weekend because I don't have a life so I don't ever do anything on the weekends! I hope you have a great day and it would be so amazing if you could give your feedback about the book so far and vote and stuff but I mean if you don't want to that's cool too! Byeeeee:)

-Jael