Chapter 7

"This is my girlfriend, Marry." Ashton said smiling.

Something was building up inside of me and it felt awful. I don't like Ashton, I just would like it better if he was single....ok well maybe I kind of like him, but just a tiny bit.

"Hi." I said trying to be nice.

The girl just kind of awkwardly waved at me, but I could totally get the vibe that she hates me.

"Ummm well I should probably go because......" I really had no reason to leave but I just wanted to get out of there because the awkwardness was so uncomfortable. "My mom wants me home for dinner." I said walking towards the door.

"Oh, okay well good work today!" Ashton said with his arm around the blonds waist.

"Thank you! Bye."

"Bye!"

That girl seems so stuck up, Ashton's so nice, why would he be with a girl like her? He could do way better, no he couldn't, she looks like a fricking Victorias Secret model for crying out laud! Ugh I wish these stupid feeling would just go away! I hate feelings.

When I got home I grabbed the remote, flopped down on the couch and then started flipping through the channels.

"So how was it?" my mom yelled from the kitchen making dinner.

"It was good." I said finding a documentary about penguins to watch.

After dinner I went upstairs to my room and shut the door. People say I'm in my room too often but to be honest I like being alone, I like not having to worry about annoying people. My room is kind of just my escape from the world where I can just be myself and not have to worry about people judging me all the time.

Just then I got a text, it was from my best friend Hanna.

Hanna is my only friend, she's helped me through so much, I can't hang out with her at school though, because she's homeschooled and it sucks.

"Hey, there's a Halloween party on Friday, wanna go?" the text said.

Wow, I've been so caught up on my piano lessons that I forgot this Friday is Halloween!

"Wow really!? I never get invited to go places! Of course I wan't to go!" I replied.

"Great! What are you being?"

"Little Red Riding Hood."

"Cool! I'm gonna be a nerd!"

"Lol nice" I replied.

"Ok I gtg, byeeee"

"Bye!"

Friday rolled around and I was so excited for the party! After school ended I walked home and then ate my dinner right away and then ran upstairs to get ready.

For my Little Red Riding Hood costume I wore this really cool long sleeve white dress with black lace detailing that went down to my Knees, black tights, some black flats and of course I need my red cape. I curled my hair, and put on some eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick.

After I was done getting ready, it was about 6:50 and Hanna said she would pick me up at seven so it was perfect timing.

When Hannah picked me up, she was wearing her nerd costume and it was awesome! She was wearing pig tales, nerd glasses, pink pants, and suspenders.

"Wow, you look great!" Hannah said.

"Thanks, you too!"

When we got to the party there was a bunch of people there! It was in a really big house and it was decorated in a bunch of Halloween decorations. There was a bunch of people it was crazy!

There was even more people inside, it was packed! The thing that really caught my attention though was this huge stage, it had a big drum kit and a couple of guitars, one of the guitars looks so familiar but I can't put my finger on it!

"Hazel, this is Kevin." Hanna said and when I turned around there was this really tall guy in front of me. "He's my new boyfriend." She said leaning into him. I smiled and walked away to the food table.

There were couples everywhere, it was disgusting! Couples making out in the corner, couples making out in the kitchen, and of course there had to be a couple making out right in front of the food table.

I tried to go around them but they were right there. Then the guy opened his eyes and they moved...upstairs. Gross.

I took a plate and put a bunch of food all over it, there was so much food, it was amazing!

After I filled my plate up, a guy walked on stage.

"Hey guys!" the guy said into the microphone. "Having fun?" the crowd cheered. "Great! Playing for you tonight is this great band! They're all the way from Australia! Please welcome 5 Seconds Of Summer!" the guy yelled.

Just then I saw...Oh my god, is that Ashton!? I put my plate down and started walking towards the stage. All the guys were on stage now and they started playing.

Wow, they're really good!

The song was really catchy it was like about this girl, who's a good girl, but then she's secretly a bad girl who just hasn't been caught yet, and it's fricking good!

When the song was almost over, Ashton started singing, Wow, he's a great singer! Then he noticed me and his face got really red but then he started smiling.

When the song was over, everyone cheered, including me because they are amazing!

"That song is called Good Girls!" The red haired guy said, I can't remember what his name is.

"You guys are really laud! It's great!" He said.

"So in every show we like to introduce ourselves and I'll start off and say I'm Michael!"

"Hey guys! I'm Calum!"

"What's up you guys I am Ashton!" Ashton screamed.

"Hi, I'm Luke!" The whole crowd started cheering. "This next song is called Heartbreak Girl!"

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I was busy all weekend making my Halloween costume! What are you gonna be? My friends and I are gonna be the Ninja Turtles and I'm sooo excited! I just want to thank you guys again for reading my book, it makes me so happy to read your comments! Anyways please vote, comment and whatever and I hope you have a great day, or night! Byeee!

-Jael