Chapter 55: Who Knew

A couple of months later...

Ashton's POV

"Wow." Is all that could come out of my mouth as we stepped foot on the first stage of the tour.

"This is...insane." Calum could barely make out.

The stage was gigantic, and the stadium was even bigger! We had played huge shows on One Direction's last tour, but this was absolutely insane!

"Guys, we're going to be playing to that many people." Michael said breathlessly.

"Look at where we are, guys." Luke motioned to the whole stadium. "I think we're getting somewhere."

"Definitely, I mean, we're in Ireland, like what the fuck, how did we end up here?" Michael said.

"Dude, write that down." I quickly said.

"Why?" Michael furrowed his eyebrows.

"Just do it." I said and Michael took out his phone and typed it in.

"That could make a great song one day, who knows." I smiled.

"Ah, that's why you're the songwriter." Michael smiled.

"Croke Park, baby!" I yelled out into the stadium and the guys cheered.

"I can't believe the fans are going to hear Amnesia for the first time tonight." I sighed.

"I know, then next week, releasing it to the world. Wow that's gonna be crazy!" Luke smiled.

"What if she doesn't like it, guys?" I sighed, slumping my shoulders.

"She's gonna love it, man." Michael walked up beside me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"What if she doesn't understand that I'm trying to get her back?" I asked.

"Well, that's where you're gonna have to help her figure it out." Michael said. "You have to leave small hints about it every time we get asked about it, then the media will do the rest from there. Don't stress so much about it."

"I know, it's just, it's hard when something's so important to you and the future is so uncertain."

"It's gonna work." Michael patted my back. "Now stop being a sappy bitch and enjoy what's right in front of us!"

"You're right!" I smiled. "Let's see what we sound like in this huge stadium!"

~~

"That was...wow!" Michael screamed as we walked backstage.

"I think I'm quite emotional." Calum wiped his face with a towel.

"That was by far, the best show we've ever played." Luke yelled.

"I can't believe it." I said quietly as we got into our dressing room. "They liked it!"

"I told you they would!" Michael hit me on the back as he took a sip from a plastic water bottle.

"That was crazy guys!" Niall said as he walked into the dressing room.

"You liked it?" Calum asked.

"I fucking loved it! So much energy and enthusiasm, I can't imagine what it was like from the crowd!" Niall smiled. He's always supported us a bunch, I love Niall.

"Thanks mate, it truly means so much!" I smiled.

"And that song! Amnesia was it? Yeah that was killer! Even some of the most famous bands could never come up with lyrics like that!" He said and I got an amazing feeling in my stomach.

"All thanks to this guy!" Luke patted me on the back.

"You wrote that?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I guess the hardest times turn into the best song lyrics." I blushed, finding it weird talking about my song.

"It's gonna be a hit, mate." He smiled genuinely at me.

"Thanks man." I smiled.

"It's gonna do big things for you guys!"

"Oh, we know." Michael nudged me like a ten year old boy would when talking about a crush.

"Hazel will love it." He smiled, realizing what Michael was hinting at.

Niall knew a lot about Hazel, he was kind of the big brother I would go to when I needed advice, before, you know, everything went downhill.

"Well I'd better go see my band, I was kinda supposed to go to vocal warm ups five minutes ago, but I like talking to you guys!" He laughed.

"Thanks man, good luck!" We all yelled.

"I'm so excited for Amnesia to get released, man it's gonna get crazy!" Michael said.

"Hopefully." I smiled at the ground.

Who knew how crazy my life would get in the next 7 days.

Hazel's POV

"If I catch you on the corner, will you even know it's me? Do I look familiar to you? Do you offer me a seat?" I sang as I played one of my favourite songs (Oh, Calamity! By All Time Low) that I conveniently could relate to.

"Can we find a new beginning, do you turn the other cheek? Oh, calamity."

"Hey honey!" Trevor came in the room, interrupting me. Oh god.

After that night, Trevor did apologize. He bought me a big bouquet of roses and begged for my forgiveness, saying he would never do it again. I stupidly forgave him, then he proceeded to hit my arm that night when he staggered home drunk.

Now, whenever he's sober, or with his friends, he tries so hard to be the perfect boyfriend and hide what he does to me on a regular basis. The bruises on my body are always covered by his orders whenever we go out. He said that if I ever showed them to anyone he would hurt me even more. But apparently it doesn't matter when he tries to be the 'perfect' boyfriend.

"Hey." I said, turning off my piano.

"So I just wanted to let you know that we're gonna be having a huge party here next week, like a huge party." He smiled.

"Okay." I said with no emotion, at this point parties really weren't that big of a deal, it probably wouldn't even be that big of a party.

"Alright, be back later!" He kissed me and walked out.

I proceeded to playing my piano and continued the song.

"It's such a shame that we play strangers, no act to change what we've become. Damn it's such a shame that we've built a wreck out of me. Oh, calamity." I finished, and laid my head on the keyboard. Why me? Why am I trapped in this house? Why am I not aloud to be with the person I love? Why?

As I sat there at the piano, contemplating my life, thoughts came into my mind, some pretty dark thoughts.

Who knew I would be put in this situation. Who knew what the next week, the craziest week of my life would bring.

Who knew.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! I hope you're all having a fantastic Sunday! Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring, these next chapters are probably going to be pretty intense, we'll see. Thank you all so so much for 28k, it still catches me off guard every time we get to a new number! Please vote, comment and share this book, cause its gonna get interesting! I love you all so so much and I will see you all later! Byeeeee!

-Jael<3