Chapter 20: Story Time

Ashton's POV

"What do you mean she wants to know everything?" Michael said after I told the guys everything that's going on.

"She keeps on asking me why she can't hang out with Trevor."

"Why don't you just tell her?" Luke asked.

"Because...I know she's gonna get the wrong idea, and she'll get mad at me.

"Well if you don't tell her, then how will she know not to hang out with Trevor?" Luke asked

"I don't know, that's what I'm trying to figure out.

"Don't you think she'll just ask Trevor? He would be thrilled to tell her." Michael said.

"She wouldn't do that, I trust her, I told her not to, so she won't. End of story."

The guys just silently stared at me.

"Oh no," I said getting up. "If she does, Trevor's gonna completely flip the whole thing around and make me look like the bad guy. I can't let that happen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel's POV

"Get comfortable because you're gonna be here for awhile." Trevor smirked and I shivered. I feel bad, Ashton doesn't want me to get into all of this, maybe I should just listen to him. No I can't I need answers.

"Okay so, a long time ago when you're so called boy-" Trevor was cut off by the ringing of my phone. It was my mom.

"Sorry I have to get this." I said embarrassedly.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hazel, where are you?!" Shit I never told her that I was gonna be out this long.

"Uhh I went to the library to study for a big test thats coming up." I lied. "But, I'll be home soon okay.

"That's great honey, but if you're not home in 15 minutes you're grounded."

"Okay." I said hanging up the phone.

"I need to go" I said, quickly getting up and grabbing my stuff.

"Do you need a ride?" Trevor asked.

"Yes, that would be very helpful right now." I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you so much, Trevor" I said as we pulled into the driveway.

"No problem!" He said as I started getting out if the car. "Wait, Hazel." Trevor stopped me. "If you still want those answers, come to my house on Friday."

"Thank you!" I smiled hugging Trevor.

"But all I'm gonna say right now is Ashton is not the guy you think he is." He smiled evilly, sending a chill down my spine, I just nodded and left.

That night I couldn't sleep at all, Trevor's words just kept on replaying in my head. "Ashton is not the guy you think he is, Ashton is not the guy you think he is, Ashton is not the guy you think he is." It was so unbearable, I got up and went downstairs to get myself a glass of water.

There was a knife sitting on the counter, I was just thinking over and over about what was happening. Should I go against everything I stand for? I quit this habit last year, it was just effecting me so much, but now I had the biggest urge to do it. I picked up the knife and began cutting.....into the chocolate cake on the counter. I used to be the biggest binge eater, and I was starting to get super unhealthy, it was bad.

After I was done eating my cake I felt so much better and went back upstairs and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday came so slowly but it was finally here. I had the most butterflies in my stomach all day and I felt like I was gonna throw up. Once I got home I texted Trevor when I should come. He said around seven so that gives me time to prepare myself. Do I really want to know what happened with them? What if it changes everything? Whatever I need to know.

It was around 6:30 and it was time to go to Trevor's house, I walked as slowly as I could because I like procrastinating. It felt like only 5 minutes but I was already there, and I wasn't ready at all.

I rang the doorbell and like 2 seconds later the door opened.

"Hey Hazel, come in." Trevor said with a straight face. I bit my lip and followed him inside.

"You want answers Hazel?" Trevor smirked as I sat down on the couch beside him. I was so nervous that all I could do is nod.

"When Ashton, Calum, Luke and Michael moved here, they were all still really young, Luke and Calum were around 15, Mike was 16 and Ashton was 17. They might have told you that they came here for their career, but really they came here for the drugs." Trevor said and my jaw completely dropped, no that can't be true, their not druggies they can't be.

"Ashton would buy the drugs since he was the oldest and then him and the guys would sneak off and get high. They were constantly partying and hooking up with girls when they saw me and my girlfriend at a party. Me and my girlfriend were just there because we were celebrating our 1 year anniversary, Me and the guys met and we started hanging out, I was about 20 at the time and I was their designated driver because I really cared about them. Ashton was the worst out of them, he was constantly drunk and constantly with different girls."

This doesn't sound at all like the guys what the hell? But Ashton did get super drunk that night, maybe he's like that more than it seems.

"One night the guys and I were hanging out and I was with my girlfriend, I noticed Ashton was staring at her all night, he wanted her. A couple of weeks after that, my girlfriend started acting super weird, and so was Ashton. Me and my girlfriend would be hanging out and then she would make up an excuse to leave, then when I would ask Ashton if he wanted to hang out, he would be busy. Turns out Marry was cheating on me with Ashton for 4 months before I noticed." My jaw completely dropped, Marry? That's Trevor's ex girlfriend? The one that I witnessed Ashton break up with?

"Ever since then me and Ashton have hated each other. Oh and wait til I tell you the good part." Just then I heard the door swing open.

"Trevor!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I looked up and right before my eyes was a furious looking Ashton.

.

.

PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT AN EARLY UPDATE: Ok so I'm sorry for the huge cliffhanger but, since we just reached 10k reads, if we can get this chapter to 2o votes by Thursday, I will update on Thursday!!!! Deal? So if everyone that is reading this right now VOTES we could possibly get to 20 votes by Thursday!!!!!!!

Anyways thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for 10 fricking K reads! You do not know how excited I am about this! Getting 10k on this has been a huge dream of mine since the beginning and I didn't actually think it would get anywhere near this! And just to let you know this book is gonna start getting intense, this is not at all the end of the story! Please, again, vote so then we can get to 20 votes! Also please tell your friends about this book! That would make me sooo happy! Also please comment bc I lovvveee reading your guys' comments! Okay I hope you have a wonderful day and hopefully I will see you on Thursday with an update! Byeee